Chapter Twelve

Elimination Chamber last night woot! I never got to watch it so is there anyone willing to tell me how it went? I only know that Nikki retained her title and she's on her way to 200 days as champ. I wanted to Paige to win but congrats Nikki!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"She was gonna be an actress, she was gonna be a star. she was gonna shake that ass on the hood of Whitesn-...Fuck, don't do that!!!" I clutched my chest in fright as Trin and Jon started laughing.

"Nah babygirl, don't stop." Trin  chuckled.

I pouted at the couple. "Guys, how many times have I told you not to interrupt me when I'm singing instead of studying?"

Trin rested her head on her husband's shoulder as he snickered. "Dad told me to make sure you were studying for those exams you got next week."

"I was, but as you can see, I'm taking a break."

I have exams coming up soon so instead of going to the arena like before, I'm stuck back at the hotel studying my brains out. Poo. I take some AP classes like English, Literature, History, Information Technology and Algebra. The other classes I take are Social Studies, Geography and Physics. I want to pursue journalism later on in life and if that doesn't work out I can become a crime scene investigator, I mean I've watched enough CSI and NCIS.

"Takecia is here and since Josh, Trin and I have the night off, we're gonna go out tonight."

Takecia is Joshie's wife and she's an absolute sweetheart.

"So you're leaving me alone?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes. To study." Trin told me firmly and I folded my arms.

"But, but, but."

"That's not fair."

They get to go out and I have to stay cooped up in the hotel to study.

"You gotta study baby sister, these exams are important and I promised dad you would."

I sighed. "Fine."

Jon reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet. he gave me a weird smile as he pulled out a credit card.

"Dad got this for you but I wasn't supposed to give it to you yet. You can study for two more hours then go somewhere and take a break."