Chapter Forty-Seven

This chapter I felt like I needed to write because I think what happened to them must've happened to everyone at some point, to have your words twisted and people being biased towards you and having what you say being misconstrued. So this chapter is dedicated to 5SOS and the 5SOSFam.

πππππππ (PI!!!)

"Hello?"

I sighed in relief. "Arzaylea, thank god!"

"Vasarhi, is that you?" She sounded excited.

I chuckled. "Yeah, it's me."

"Oh my gosh, I miss you so much. When are you coming to see the boys?"

"Sometime around ten in the morning so I need you guys to pick me up from the airport, I have a lot to tell all of you!" I pulled the phone away from my ear as she squealed and called for Bryana who greeted me excitedly.

"We all miss you!"

"I miss you guys too. How are they?" I whispered sadly.

Bryana sighed. "They're still a little bummed and most of all hurt especially by the fact that they're losing fans."

Poor boys.

"I need to be there as soon as possible, I would've hopped on a plane the day this shit started but I had work."

"Rhi, it's okay, they understood. They were glad you even called but they'll be over the moon when you surprise them."

"You're right, you're right. Just don't blow the surprise."

"Excuse you?"

"Could you girls get any more obvious?"

Arzaylea scoffed. "Fuck off."

I giggled. "Remember my flight gets in at about 9:30 a.m."

"Yes dear."

"I gotta go, Love you guys."

"Love you too."

I hung up and put the phone on my bed.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Kitten?"

"Yeah Paigey, I'm sure. I need it."

Paige wrapped me up into a hug. "Then I'm behind you a hundred percent."

"I love you Paige."

"I love you too Vasarhi."

After Trin had found out what her husband did she called Paige and Paige eventually found me napping on Nick's bed and she was not happy about it but I explained everything to her and he explained himself and she softened but not before issuing him one final threat.

"Come on, Let's go get Nick and head to the airport."

I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

"Are you sure you don't wanna say goodbye to your brothers?"

My face twisted into a scowl. "I'm sure."

"Let's go then."

πππππππππ

"Where did you girls go?" I heard Michael ask and the two girls giggled.

"We had to pick something up."

"What is it?" I heard Cal's voice.

"It's a surprise I'll go get it." Arzaylea chirped and I heard her footsteps coming closer.

"Hop on." Her eyes sparkled and I jumped on her back. I steadied myself before she walked back to the living room. The boys had their backs to us as they were playing a video game

"PARTY'S HERE!" I yelled before jumping off Arzaylea's back.

I walked over to Luke and swung one of my legs across his waist. "Hey what up boy?"

They all laugh before smothering me with a 5soshug. That shit is probably one of the best feelings ever.

"What are you doing here and how'd you get here?"

"I was two States over and I needed a break, so I thought why not visit my favorite boys."

Michael twirled a lock of his thinning hair. "Aw dahlin, you so sweet."

I simply smiled before turning to Bryana who was eyeing me. "What's up?"

"Are you okay, you look sad?"

"I'm not okay. Something happened." I sneered.

"What happened?" I sat in Arzaylea's lap and before placing my feet on Luke's.

"Remember how I told you about me and Landon?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, did he do something. Do we need to come fuck shit up?" Ashton leaned forward.

"He never really liked me, he was playing me." I admitted and bit my lip.

"Where's my fucking shotgun?" Michael jumped up quickly seething with rage.

"You don't have a shotgun, now sit down and let me finish before more of your hair falls out."

The others laughed and he glared at me. "Bite me."

"And here's the plot twist, my brothers put him up to it because he wanted me to stay away from Nick."

Ashton shook his head. "That is just five seconds of fucked up."

We all stared at him while he looked proud of himself.

"Leave the band." Luke deadpanned but Ashton just blew him a kiss.

"It's the world is out to get you, it's like you can't catch a fucking break." Arzaylea frowned in sadness.

"it's alright I'll get my happy ending eventually but Nick is changing."

I told them everything that happened recently between me and Nick and the girls cooed while the boys were fighting to hide their smiles.

"That was disgustingly cute and he sounds serious this time but be careful." Calum nudged my thigh with his sock clad foot.

"Thanks guys but I didn't come here for that. Let's go do shit we aren't supposed to."

"Amen!"

"How about no?" Ashton added and we whined in protest.

"Well then fun sucker," Bryana teased her boyfriend. "What should we do?"

"We can go play Kingsman Secret Service on the roof." He suggested and we looked to each other in excitement.

Ashton you rugged, dimpled genius.

"Dibs on being Eggsy." I shouted before rushing out the door only to come back inside a few seconds later to see their amused glances. "Take me to the fucking roof."

^^^^^^^^^^

The seven of us were sitting on the rooftop later that night, staring at the scenery in silence til it was broken by Cal.

"We know the real reason why you came here Rhi, and we just wanna say thank you." Calum kissed my forehead, followed by the other boys.

"It's no problem guys. You're worth it. I love you guys."

I'd do anything for you guys.

"Group fucking hug!" Michael crowed and all of us embraced each other for a while.

"Alright, who farted?!"