Chapter Thirty-One

Guys can you all do me a big favor and go to Fan army face-off.com and vote for 5SOS please. Also I have a new story up. It is a WWE and 5SOS story, they aren't famous so it's kind of like an AU, I guess.

I need your opinion. Do you want Rhi to end up with Nick or someone else?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"The following Divas contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Vasarhi, from Norwich, England. Paige!!"

We made our way down the ramp and welcomed the cheers of the crowd. I got into the ring and watched Paige as she did her thang. Her jacket is one badass mofo.

It's been three days since the whole shit with Nick and honestly I'm feeling like utter shit. I walked all the from the park back to the hotel. Thank God I'm no longer sharing a room with him. I haven't told a soul about it yet, not even Paige.

I snapped out of my reverie when The Bella's theme resonated throughout the arena, followed by the reactions of the crowd.

"And her opponent, being accompanied to the ring by the Divas Champion Nikki Bella. From Scottsdale, Arizona, Brie Bella!!"

Their flipping over the rope thing is damn cool.

Nikki stepped out of the ring and I followed suit as the bell was rung. She shot me a wink as Paige and Brie locked up.

The Bella Twins. Such humble and strong women. It's funny though, most see Nikki as the mean one and Brie as the sweet one when they're in the ring or cutting a promo but off camera it's the other way around. Nikki is really sweet and sensitive but can hold her own and Brie is a spitfire and doesn't really take shit from anyone. You can see their passion for this business as with most of the other Divas. I mean c'mon they have like one of the dopest jobs in the world.

"BRIE MODE!!" The crowd cheered as she did her missle drop kick and went in for the cover in which Paige kicked out at two.

Brie yanked her up by her before putting her in an abdominal stretch.

I banged on the mat. "C'mon Paige!" I yelled. "Kick her in the tit." I said only so the two girls in the ring would be able to hear.

I was wearing her 'This Is My House' shirt and a pair of leather shorts and Chucks.

Paige fought out of it and gave her multiple clotheslines before kicking her under her chin and setting her up for the P.T.O.

Brie taps out after thirty seconds and then the bell rings followed by the deafening cheers.

"The winner of this match as a result of a submission, PAIGE!!" The ref held up her hand and I got in the ring to hug her.

¥¥¥

This is my third coughing and sneezing fit since I got backstage. My head feels like it's about to explode.

Paige pressed the back of her hand to my forehead before exclaiming, "Kitten, you're burning up, are you okay?" I gulped as I spotted Nick who was walking this way with his eyes glued to his phone.