Chapter Forty-Eight

"You and me got a whole lot of history
We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen."

I screamed and shot up in bed out of fright. I shuddered and felt my clothes stick to me because of the sweat, my hair and the sheets were soaked in it. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was two in the morning. I shakily reached for my phone and dialed a number.

"Rhi?"

"N-Nick."

"Rhi, what's the matter?"

"Nightmare." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"I'll be there soon."

"Thanks Nick." I hung up gripped my hair and began to breathe rapidly, the memories bouncing around in my head.

I heard a knock on the door and stumbled over to the door. I opened it and collapsed into Nick's arms. "I can't do it anymore, it's too hard."

"Shh, Rhi. It'll be okay soon." He carded his fingers through my sweaty curls and kissed my equally sweaty forehead.

When he realized my breathing had regulated he pulled away. "Go, take a shower and cool down, I'll be here."

I nodded. "Okay." I got some clothes and went to shower and wash my hair, ridding my body of the sweat and trying to also rid it of the terrible memories.

I rested my forehead against the cool tile of the shower wall as painful and body wracking sobs escaped me.

"Rhi?" I heard Nick's muffled voice outside the locked door.

I punched and kicked at the shower door in sadness, fear, frustration and anger."

"Vasarhi!" His voice became louder and he began to bang in the door.

I finished up my shower and stepped out, drying off and getting dressed in a extra large Randy Orton T-shirt and a pair of black 5 Seconds of Summer shorts.

Thanks Ash.

I put my wet hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom, straight into Nick's arms.

He lifted me into his arms and carried me over to the other bed. He slipped in beside me and I immediately curled into him. I began to cry again and he held me tightly as my tears soaked through his thin T-shirt.

I didn't sleep again for the fifteenth night in a row.

ππππ

"Have you ever considered seeing a therapist Rhi?" I squeezed both Paige and Trin's hand.

"No."

Stephanie eyed me. "And why is that?"

"I don't need some stuck up dickhead with a degree telling me what I already know." I quipped.

Stephanie sighed.

I was in her office with Trin and Paige discussing my current 'condition'.