Chapter Forty (Part 2)

Get ready guys!

You better hold on to your skirts and skinny jeans cse this chapter is gonna knock your heels and Chucks off.

♥☆♥☆♥☆

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHI!!" Everyone screamed as Landon and I walked inside the club. I was immediately surrounded by everyone and overwhelmed in hugs. Landon kept a firm grip on my arm until I got closer to my brothers.

"There she is!" They both enveloped me into a big hug. "Happy Birthday Tuafafine we love you."

"I love you too Tuagane."

"Happy Birthday Afafine."

"Daddy!" The boys let me go as I jumped into his arms. "You came."

"Of course I did, it's your birthday you dumbass."

Those around us laughed as he gently wiped the tears that fell down my cheeks.

"My turn, my turn." My dad set me down as my mother stepped forward. "Happy Birthday Vasarhi Poo."

A chorus of 'awws' filled the air as I cringed at the nickname.

"Thanks mommy."

I received more hugs from Landon's parents, Roman and my other cousins and some of my other friends that flew in.

I finally got a chance to look at the club and was impressed. We're at Lure Nightclub and it's decorated with the colors of my outfits since those are my favorite colors, basically the whole interior is decorated like that from the chairs to the carpets, even the DJ is wearing a pair of cute pink headphones.

I spotted Paige, Foxy and Rosa and we screamed before hugging each other. "Happy Birthday!" They yelled before pulling me over to the bar and my eyes lit up as I passed the present table.

I was handed a glass of vodka and Paige wiggled her eyebrows as I eyed it warily.

"It's the first of many."

"Oh well, Hakuna Matata." I downed the drink and the strong liquid burnt my throat which made me cough.

"You'll get used to it, c'mon let's dance."

Slow Motion by Trey Songz blasted through the speakers as Landon's hands were on my hips as we moved to the beat. "I didn't know you could dance like this Rhi." I shivered as his lips brushed against my ear.

I shrugged and he groaned as I pressed my ass further against his lower half. I shrieked as he hastily spun me around and latched his slender fingers in my hair, I had took it out of its confines when I had felt a little hot.

"Birthday kiss?" I whispered hopefully and he smirked before his lips brushed mine.

"TIME TO CUT YOUR CAKE!" I was yanked away from Landon by the girls.

"AHH FUCK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET IT!" I yelled frustrated before I was placed in front of a huge round cake and it was made by Duff Goldman.

"Ok guys," Jon spoke into the microphone. "We're gonna yell 'Happy Birthday Rhi' on the count of three and then she's gonna blow out her candles."

I smiled as Landon came and stood on my left before smiling at my family who was on my right.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

I grinned and blew out my candles then turned to Landon before grabbing him by his jacket and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist as cheers went up around us.