Chapter Thirty- Four

"Wait...what?" Trin laughed."

"You heard me." I dug my heel gently in her thigh.

"It's a good thing that you did that, but you should have straight up clocked him."

I laughed at that. Maybe I should have.

After Nick had rudely interrupted my Skype movie night I slammed the door right in his face and went back to talk to Landon who looked upset. I asked him if he was okay and he just nodded before ending the call. I've tried calling and texting him but he's been ignoring me.

Stupid Nick keeps ruining everything.

"So Landon still isn't talking to you?"

I shook my head 'no' and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Bang!" She gave me a gun finger before laughing. "Do you think Landon likes you?"

I give her a disbelieving look. "Stop hanging around my brother, he's screwing your brain cells out."

She glared at me as I clutched my stomach and began to laugh.

"That's not funny." She huffed but I could see her trying to fight the smile playing on her red lipstick slicked lips.

"Yes it is, I'm fucking hilarious."

She leaned over and slapped my thigh. "Don't fucking curse, it's not fucking lady like."

We laughed again and simultaneously took a drink of the wine.

Shh. Don't tell my brothers.

"Stop trying to dodge my question. I've been around you two for years and when we get to visit home you two are always together. I can't believe you don't see the looks he gives you."

I stared at her with a confused face. "What looks?"

Trin rolled her eyes. "He looks at you like how Jon and I look at each other."

I shook my head stubbornly. "Not possible."

She groaned. "God, you're dumb. When he came on the Euro Tour all he talked about was you and how you're the best person in the world because you used your very first paycheck to fly him across the world for the first time."

"What about Jojo?" I asked quietly. "They like each other."

She stayed silent for a moment as if she just realized. "Oh. Right."

"I'm not ruining that. Bethany hurt him and he's moving on."

"What do you think he was going to tell you over your Skype movie date and you said he looked nervous, what would he want to tell you that made him so nervous?"

Before I could retort she got up. "Enough gossip, we have jobs. Go do it." She kissed my cheek.

"Love ya Trin."

"Love ya too, baby girl."

We walked in the opposite direction of each other and I sluggishly walked down the narrow corridors.

"Who shit in your cornflakes?" Jon and Josh fell into step with me.

Nick.

"Nobody." I grumbled.

"You lying hoe." Joshie teased.

"Shit has been up with you lately and we wanna know about it."

No you don't.

"I'm fine."

"Bro, the hoe be lying again."