Chapter Five

The amount of love I am getting for this story is unreal. You all are amazing.

-XNarryInfernoX
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Thursday Night SmackDown is in full-swing. I am sitting ringside while my brothers are competing against Antonio Cesaro and Tyson Kidd. Again. Jeez, big bosses, spice it up a little! Gosh.

"So, Vasarhi, do you like the view?" Michael Cole asked me with a coy smile and Jerry and I scoffed.

"I do, actually. I have the perfect view of Byron over here. He's distracting me so much with his good looks that I can't even concentrate on the match."

Byron laughed. "Thank you so much, Vasarhi."

I winked playfully at him and Michael cleared his throat.

"If you two are quite done, we can actually continue what we're getting paid for."

Jerry, Byron and I rolled our eyes and Jerry coughed out, 'Jealous.'

"Come WrestleMania 31, a few weeks from Sunday, these four men in the ring will compete for the Tag Team Championship."

"My brothers will walk out of the Levi Stadium as champions. I guarantee it."

"What makes you so sure?" Michael challenged me as Jerry stepped in.

"Ever since this young lady came on the road, her brothers have won every single match. She's a good luck charm, Michael."

"That may be right, King, but come WrestleMania, luck has nothing to do with it as Kidd runs into a boot from Jey Uso."

"My brothers can and will be champions again and I'll bet you my Green Day vinyl."

"Fine. I'll bet you my Beatles vinyl that they won't."

"You're on, Cole." We shook hands and went back to the match.

-

"The winners of this match, The Usos!" I jumped out of the chair and took the headset off before I ran into the ring and jumped into my brothers' arms. I kissed both of their cheeks before the three of us pointed to the WrestleMania sign.

**

Trinity, Paige, Alicia Fox, and I were sitting by the pool. Joshua and Jon were in the pool acting like a bunch of eight-year-olds.

Alicia and Trin have been joking that Byron and I had instant chemistry two days ago when I was commentating.

"But, think about it, your kids would be dang cute. Little Byron and Rhi-Rhi babies running around," Alicia sighed dreamily and Trinity laughed.

The splashing of the pool water stopped.

"The fuck you on about, girl?" Josh casted a dark look at Alicia.

"What?"

"She's only seventeen and you be talking about babies. She won't have any till she's two hundred!"

"But I'll probably be dead by then," I jumped in.

"Exactly," Jonathan tacked on.

"You lads are crazy. You don't want any nieces and nephews?" Paige squinted her eyes at them.

"Josh can give me nieces and nephews."

"Jon can give me nieces and nephews , so we're good."

Idiots.

"So you really don't want me to have kids?" I folded my arms.

"It's not that," Josh clarified while wiping off the water on his face.