Chapter Thirty-Seven

@VasarhiSantana: WWE IS IN YOU AUSTRALIA!!!

@Michael5SOS: @VasarhiSantana come to our concert in Sydney bitchacho!

@Ashton5SOS: @VasarhiSantana Hii!!

@Calum5SOS: @VasarhiSantana do what @Michael5SOS said!!!

@Luke5SOS: @VasarhiSantana Hallo Gurlfrennn!

Thanks for blowing up my Twitter boys.

Idjits.

I'm still going to their concert though. Their new album is the shit and their song 'Safety Pin' is my jam and so is 'Money.'

You're talking to yourself again Rhi.

Time to read some of my mentions. This should be good.

'@ChemicalHemmo: umm eww, wtf is that and how and why do they know it @VasarhiSantana'

'@CrosseyedMuke: @ChemicalHemmo, it's probably just some gold digging slut lol @VasarhiSantana'

Well aren't they sweet.

I continued scrolling and they were pretty much the same.

'@RollinsEra: Ya'll better chill and leave Rhi alone, just because 5SOS know her and not you, don't mean you gotta be rude' @VasarhiSantana'

I retweeted her tweet before following her.

'@VasarhiSantana: @RollinsEra Thank you for defending me Baby G'

'@RollinsEra: @VasarhiSantana holy shit jgkeoeosdijes ilysm!!'

I favorited a few more tweets before turning my phone on silent and putting it in my pocket.

"Hey Flair." I high-fived Charlotte before walking up to Jojo and giving her a hug. "Hey Tiny."

"Hey Rhi, what's up?"

I shrugged before reaching into my pocket and pulling out two pieces of paper. "Two tickets to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert baby, front row so they sweat on us and backstage passes baby!" I yelled and she squealed before grabbing my hand and we both started talking excitedly.

"Hi girls."

Uh-oh.

"Nick."

"Hey Jojo. Hi Rhi."

"Dick."

Jojo snorted and I mentally grinned.

I'm hilarious, please hold your applause until I'm done dragging his ass across the earth.

"Cute. Can I talk to you?"

"No." I deadpanned.

"Aren't you extra bitchy today. Sexy, I like it."

I swallowed the bile in my throat before forcing a blush on my cheeks. "Wow Nick, your words make me wanna do bad things to you." I stepped up to him and knotted my fingers in his hair before bringing his face closer to mine.

He smirked. "Really, like what?"

"Well for starters I wanna bash your fucking head into a concrete block," I gave him a fake grin and his smile slipped off his face.

"Stay the hell away from me, you wanted Eva you thought she was better, now you have her!"

I pushed him away and went to stand beside Jojo who put her arms around me.

"I miss you Vasarhi."

"Fuck off Nick, I won't let you hurt her again. Don't fall for it Rhi."

"Back off Jojo, I just wanna talk to her."

"NO!" I shouted. "YOU DO NOT GET TO MESS WITH MY FEELINGS NICK NEMETH AND I SURE AS HELL AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU. I'M NOT A STUPID TEENAGER ANYMORE, I'M NOT SOME TOY YOU CAN FUCK AROUND WITH AND THEN TOSS ASIDE LIKE TRASH, I NO LONGER THINK YOU ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME! I'M A SMART TEENAGER NOW, I KNOW WHAT AND WHO'S RIGHT FOR ME AND YOU'RE NOT IT. YOU HELPED ME FIGURE THAT OUT. DON'T COME BACK IN MY LIFE IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO COME AND FUCK IT UP AGAIN, YOU THOUGHT EVA WAS WORTH IT, YOU HAVE HER, ENJOY HER AND STAY THE FUCKING HELL AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE. I FUCKING HAT- just go away Nick." He stared at me as the tears ran down my cheeks.

I turned away from him and ran down the hall as the people who stood there parted like the Red Sea. I ran into the empty girls' locker room and slammed the door shut before I slumped down on the floor next to a bench and began to sob.

Congratulations Rhi, you finally flipped your shit.

I heard the door open and several footsteps but I didn't look up or stop crying.

"Kitten?" Paige called out softly.

"Y-yes Brit?"

"How are you muffin?"

I let out a watery laugh. "I don't know."

I wiped my eyes before turning to look at who came in.

Trin, Paige, Foxy, Rosa, Nikki, Brie and Jojo stood there smiling at me.

"I'm proud of you." Trin walked up to me. "You exploded and everything you wanted to say and how you felt came pouring out and now you feel better don't you?"

"I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my chest." I sighed.

Nikki patted my knee. "You're a beautiful, strong, sweet and smart girl who deserves the world and the good guy who's going to realise that you are his world. What you did took guts, not many people would've done what you did, they have their pride but you realized your feelings and who people treated you meant more to you than that."

I gave her a huge hug. "Thank you so much Nikki, that really means alot me.

"We're family here Rhi, don't mention it."

"Rhi, we have a concert to go to. Dry your tears baby girl he ain't shit, you finally realized that. Let's go sweetie."

"Kiss Ashton for me!"

"Don't push it."

☆★☆★☆★

"So how'd you like the show?"

"It sucked."

"Not as much as you."

Thanks Michael.

"We loved the show guys." Jojo smiled.

"You guys have some sick talent and the world needs to hear what you have to say."

Ashton began fanning his face. "Shit, you're making my mascara run!"

We all laughed.

"Rhi, you okay?" Calum asked.

"You're not your bat shit crazy self tonight."

Jojo rubbed my arm and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Rhi stood up for herself tonight and made it very clear she's a person with feelings and a big heart and is not to be taken for granted."

"Thanks Jojo." I whispered.

"You went bat shit banshee woman on some guy didn't you?" Michael asked and Luke and Ashton both elbowed him while Calum smacked him in the head. "Mikey!"

I laughed out loud. "Guys, it's ok. I did go bat shit banshee woman on his ass and you know what the fucker deserved it."

"I don't even know what went down but we're proud you stuck up for yourself and we also saw what happened on Twitter this morning and we're really sorry."

I shrugged. "It's ok, water under the bridge now."

"We wanna come to one of your events!" Ashton spoke up.

"Which one?" Jojo laughed.

"Wresltemania!"

"Summerslam!"

"Hell in a Cell!"

"All of 'em dammit!"

I shook my head. "You guys are insane."

"We're in a band."

"Come give us a hug Jojo. You too banshee woman."