Chapter Fifty-Two

"So Miss Fatu, do you know why you're here?"

Nick squeezed my hand. "Yes I do, I almost choked the life out of a backstabbing bitch. Next question." I said blandly and Nick snorted out a laugh.

Attractive.

The psychiatrist's brown eyes widened and she began to write something.

"How did that incident ma-"

"Stop!" I cut her off. "If you gonna ask me how this incident made me feel I want my money back." I glared at her as Nick nudged me.

"Babe. Be nice please."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry about her, she's not usually like this." He turned to me. "Why are you like this?"

I stare at him blankly for a few seconds before my eyes start to well up with tears. "Because shit changed me!" I raced out of the room like a bat out of hell.

I ran inside the car and switched on the AC to cool down, I repeatedly rubbed my sweaty palms against my black jeans. I took deep shallow breaths to calm my nerves.

The passenger door opened and shut and Nick's cologne filled the space of the car.

"Are you okay baby?"

"Do I look or sound okay to you?"

"You always look beautiful to me, so divine, so radiant, s-"

"Forget it Nick, you're not getting laid tonight." I giggled.

He playfully sighed. "It was worth a shot. In that case you look like shit."

We looked at each other and laughed before switching seats so he could drive.

"Do you wanna go on another date?" He asked as we hit the highway.

My eyes lit up. "Yes please." We haven't had a decent date in a while and I need the break.

He caressed my hand with his thumb before bringing it to his lips and placed a small kiss on it.

We got back to the hotel and I went to my suitcase for something to wear.

"Babe where are you taking me?" I asked Nick who was sitting on the bed watching me with a small smile.

He has like the prettiest teeth ever.

"It's a surprise, but what I can tell you is just take all your stuff, because we're not coming back here."

I raised my eyebrow. "Are you taking me on a trip?"

"Yes I am, I'm not telling you where so don't bother asking."

I laughed and got my stuff to shower. "Thank you." I placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

*

"Nick can you do my makeup?" I asked jokingly.

"Yass babe yass, your highlight and your contour finna be on point!"

WHAT THE FUCK?

I collapsed on the floor and died of laughter. Nick is standing there looking serious but there is a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Boy, you wildin'."

Nick and I began getting ready, I moisturised and did my makeup and got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a custom black T-shirt that said 'Yo Rollins, Where You At?' on the front in gold letters and his signature SR symbol on the back. I'm also wearing One Direction Vans because I will forever be 1D as fuck.

Long Live One Direction bitches!

I put my hair in a messy bun, it's starting to grow back, I'm wearing black hoop earrings and a black beaded necklace. I sprayed on some Gucci Envy perfume and put it back in my bag before sitting on the bed and watching Nick as he's getting ready.

"Ma'am, are you through?" I ask as he gives himself a once over in the mirror.

"Bite me." He says bluntly.

He's wearing black jeans like me, a Rollins T-shirt like mine and black Vans (He wouldn't wear the 1D ones).

He puts on a necklace a fan gave him and sprays on some cologne.

"Are you ready your highness?"

He grabs his shoulder bag and suitcase. "Yes slave, come along and walk behind me."

"Hilarious." I muttered sarcastically and he grinned at me before wrapping his free hand around me and kissing my forehead.

We got to the airport and checked in and my eyes widened when I realized where he's taking me. "You're taking me to your home town?"

"Yes baby, I want you to meet my family and friends." He gave me a beaming smile that I couldn't help but return.

****

"Babe, wake up?"

"Mhmm?" I mumbled groggily as I woke up.

Nick gave me a beaming smile. "We're here."

I returned the smile with a tired yet nervous one.

"Don't be nervous, they'll love you." He kissed my head.

I got out of the car and helped him with the luggage. "Do they know about our age difference?"

"Yeah they do." He said shortly.

"Are they okay with it?"

"Are yours okay with it?" He shot back teasingly.

"Bite me."

He smirked. "Oh I will," He looked at me up and down. "Later."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh Nick, you make me feel so hot." I said dryly. "Get inside the house." I lightly shoved him.

He gave me a chaste kiss on the lips before ringing the bell.

"Just be yourself."

The door opened and my jaw dropped to the floor. "No way, your my mom is Jessica Lange?"