Chapter Twenty-Three

Three weeks. Three beautifully wonderful weeks it has been. I'm not one to brag but Nick and I's honeymoon phase is the most adorable thing ever. He's big on cuddling but I'm not complaining. After every event we go back to the hotel, shower and just cuddle for a while as we talk or watch TV but we always sleep in our individual beds but there was one time I fell asleep in his arms and he didn't bother to move me. Right now we are in the hotel room packing up to check out. We got some time off to go home and pack for the European Tour which kicks off in the next two days and I am so excited.

Jon and Trin are taking a plane back to their apartment to pack and Josh is going to his as well so I'll be traveling alone again. Poo.

They however have an earlier flight than me, Trin and Jon's is at noon and Josh's is at one thirty. Mine isn't until four so I've got time but Nick made us pack extra early because he wants to go to the gym before we have to leave.

"Can I keep this?" I held up a navy blue V neck and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I've been looking for that."

I shrugged. "It was in my suitcase so you didn't look hard enough which means you didn't want it so I'm keeping it." I folded it and placed it into my suitcase.

Great logic.

I put my straightened hair back into a ponytail before zipping up my packed suitcase. I had the clothes for the gym and my flight on the bed laid out. I walked over to where Nick was sitting on the floor and sat in his lap.

"You're hopeless." I shook my head before fixing his clothes a certain way in the suitcase so it wouldn't wrinkle.

He rested a hand on my waist and craned his neck to place a kiss on my temple. "What would I do without you?"

"Crash and burn." I responded without even turning to look at him.

He placed a kiss on my shoulder sending a series of delightful chills down my spine. His pink lips were always so warm and inviting. I turned to face him and threw my arms around him with a force that sent him to the carpet. His hands immediately went to my hips as I ran my fingers through his hair then eagerly pressed my lips against his.

"Easy there tiger." He spoke against my lips but made no effort to stop me or pull away.

One of his hands reached up to pull the hair band out so my hair let loose and fell past my shoulders. His fists clenched and unclenched gently around my hair as my hands gripped his biceps.

He moaned against my lips before breaking the kiss. I groaned and chased after his lips before looking into his eyes and pouting,

"Why did you stop?" I whined.

He laughed softly and used his index finger to stroke my cheek. "One of us has to have some form of self control."

I rested my forehead on his chest. "I'm surprised you even know the meaning of those words."

His right hand found it's way under my shirt where he began to rub circles on my lower back with his thumb.

"Hell, So am I."

***

Nick and I are at DynaMax gym which was about ten minutes from the hotel. I was wearing a Nike Pro sports bra and tights along with a pair of Nike Roshe running shoes with a floral print. I put some cornrows in my hair before I placed them in an elastic band to rest on my left shoulder.

Nick was wearing a black Under Armor muscle shirt and basketball shorts with a pair of black Nike trainers and his hair was damp and let out.

Mmm me gusta.