Chapter Three

Dolph I see you on my tv sexy. I'm watching Monday Night Raw as I'm writing this btw.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Girl, get up." A pillow landed on my face and I moved it to see who threw it in the first place.

I glared at Josh as he stood there with a bright smile on his face.

"Don't give me that dirty diaper look. We're going to the gym before we have to go to the next venue."

I groaned, "Ugh, I don't like exercise."

"You're the one always complaining that you need to exercise and be active so," he paused to push me off the bed, "let's get active."

I mumbled profanities as he helped me off the floor.

"Where's Trin?" I asked after yawning.

"With Jon, so hurry up cause I wanna have some bacon."

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"Amma just be out here," I heard Josh shout.

I shook my head before going over to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth. After doing that, I put my dishevelled hair back in a bun before stripping off my clothes and stepping into the shower.

Yesterday's events with Nick came back to me and I blushed. After Trin and I had watched Magic Mike, my brothers barged in the room and we went out for my birthday and Leati, Nikki, John, Brie, and Daniel joined us.

But right now, a part of me was nervous because what if I run into him and say something stupid again or worse, fall on my face? I'm clumsy as hell.

I finished my shower and got out. I dried off and put on my underwear and some moisturizer and face cream before wrapping the towel around me. I walked back in the main room and looked at Josh.

"Look away," I commanded.

"Way ahead of you, I don't wanna see nuthin'." He turned to lie on his stomach and buried his face in the pillow.

I laughed before removing the towel and then walked over to my suitcase. I dug through it a bit before pulling out a blue sports bra, black yoga shorts, blue ankle socks and blue and black Skechers Sport memory foam sneakers.

"You done yet?" He lifted his head but didn't turn around. "I'm starting to suffocate."

"Almost." I quickly slipped on the gear and the shoes.

"You can look now." He turned around and looked at me up and down.

"Where's the rest of it?" he asked confused.

"The rest of what?"

"Your clothes, fool! Those damn shorts are too short and tight looking, too, 'bout to give yourself a damn yeast infection."

"But Josh." I stamped my foot.

"But nothing, go change. You damn lucky it's me here now and not Jon. He would've whooped your ass."

"You ruin everything," I screeched.

"I'm your big brother and I don't need no perv looking at my sister. 'Cause you know if they try anything, Jon and I can and will go USO Crazy."

We let out a laugh. Josh and I always do this. I do some weird shit and he flips out.

I changed out of the yoga shorts and put on yoga pants instead.

When Josh noticed, he groaned. "Can't you just wear sweats or something? A garbage bag would be nice, too, maybe." He went to take our water bottles out of the mini fridge.

I took mine from him as we left the hotel room. "Let's go get some breakfast."

He rubbed his hands together. "Bacon."

***

"94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100. Done!"

"Wow, sis, you can count all the way to a hundred. Congratulations." I glared up at my two brothers who stood there acting like idiots. Trin rolled her eyes before helping me up.

"I didn't know you could do a hundred press ups, Rhi."

I shrugged. "I'm a very fit and healthy person who happens to care for her body. Now point me to the nearest vending machine," I ordered.

They rolled their eyes, but nonetheless told me there was one down the hall. I walked out of the weight room, my mouth watering as the vending machine came closer.

When the green packet of Sour Skittles came out, I grabbed it before ripping the top off and putting about six in my mouth.

Heaven in a green little bag is what Sour Skittles are. I rested my back against the machine and closed my eyes savouring the taste.

"So, I found your Tumblr page." I opened my eyes to find Nick smirking at me while wrapping some wrist tapes around his wrist.

Holy mother of moo moo! He's wearing a muscle shirt and his biceps are glistening with sweat. Oh, Lord, take the wheel. Act cool, Vasarhi. Act cool.

"Pshh, what? I don't have a Tumblr page. I don't even know what Tumblr is." I tugged on my hair nervously as I saw his eyes trailing down my body.

He smiled as his eyes met mine. "So you don't have a page dedicated to me filled with shirtless pictures of me in the ring and of me working out?"

''It's for research," I defended myself quickly.

He stepped closer to me and I dropped the Skittles bag on the floor.

"I read your fan-fiction, too." He ran his finger down my left arm leaving goose bumps in its wake.

Why can't he just hand me a shovel. so I can dig myself a hole and bury myself alive? He can even bury himself in me.

"I don't write fan-fiction," I said pathetically.

He stepped closer, so now our noses were touching.

"So you're saying you didn't write it? Whoever did is pretty creative. Those were some interesting places that the girl and I had sex at."

I gulped and averted my eyes from his.

"Oh, but the middle of the ring was my favorite place. You know what's funny? The writer made the main character's features match yours."

"Coincidence." I folded my arms and stared up at him.

That ain't no damn coincidence. I wrote it, I'm a dirty girl. Nick, you should come cleanse me with your manhood.

I shook my head to get rid of my lusty thoughts and looked back up to see that Nick's eyes had darkened and they were staring at my lips that I was currently biting.

He used his thumb to remove my bottom lip from between my teeth and then he unfolded my arms.

"Don't do that," he whispered huskily before moving a rogue curl out of my face.

I swear something like this happened in 50 Shades of Grey. Oh, sweet Nirvana. Is this real life?

"Why not?" I challenged.

"Because I'm going to do something I'll regret."

"And why would you regret it?" I pushed.

"Because I'll get in trouble and your brothers are going to kick my ass."

He has a point.

He stepped away from me. "I'm gonna go."

"Bye, Nick." I muttered softly.

"Rhi, if you're going to try and lie, make sure your fan fiction account isn't linked to your Twitter."

He winked and walked off.

Dang it.

Vasarhi- 1 Nick- 7,856

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

This was horrible I'm so sorry