Chapter Fifty-Four

My lovelies, Vasarhi's story has almost reached it's end. Only 3-4 chapters and an epilogue!!!

*********

"Trinity, can we talk?" Her eyes widened in shock, that I was speaking to her.

"Sure," She whispered and we both walked to somewhere secluded.

"I'm sorry." We said simultaneously.

We laughed. "Trin, I truly am sorry for putting my hands on you. I was so angry but that was still not an excuse at all. I love you and I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you baby girl and I want to apologize for lying to you, I honestly thought I was doing what's best for you but I got a reality check and found it I was completely in the wrong and for that, I'm truly sorry. I love you." We hugged each other and gave each other a kiss on the cheek.

"My room, tonight. We have to catch up." I told her.

"You got it." She blew me a kiss and we went our separate ways.

******

"AHHHH, put me down!" I squealed happily as I was hoisted in the air again.

"Not a chance Rhi!"

"Put me down or I'll pinch your cute butt."

"Oh? I didn't know you were into that stuff Mami. How you doin'?"

I laughed loudly and wiggled in his arms.

"Yow Enzo, any reason you holdin' up my girl like that?"

"Sorry Zig, just lifting a little weights."

"Are you calling me fat and heavy Amore?" I asked in a playfully angry tone.

He quickly set me on my feet and gave me a wide eyed look. "Na, nothing like that I wa-" I cut him off with a laugh.

"It's okay Jersey, I was just teasing."

"Bite me." He scoffed jokingly as he gave me a hug and Nick a fist bump before walking down the hall.

"Hello, my love." Nick greeted me when I walked into his arms.

"Hello, my prince." I pressed a kiss to his puckered lips, humming at the faint taste of champagne that lingered.

"I'm all yours for the day, what do you want to do?"

"Can we go back to the hotel, watch movies and cuddle?" I asked hopefully.

He kept an arm around my shoulder as we began to walk. "Yes to movies, no to cuddling. You're like a damn space heater."

I pouted. "Please, we haven't had any time to ourselves in a while?" I widened my eyes and pressed against him, my arms wrapping around his neck. "We can cuddle half naked or naked, if you're good. Daddy." I whispered the last word against his lips and watched as his eyes darkened.

In one swift motion, my back was pressed against the cool linoleum walls, his hands gripping my waist. "You just love teasing me don't you, baby girl?"

"If I said yes, what does that get me?" I pressed myself even further into him feeling his hard on against my thigh.

"In trouble."

*****WARNING PEOPLE!!!! LONG AWAITED SMUT OFF THE PORT BOUGH!!!!!!. IT'S GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY. IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP OVER, IF YOU THINK IT WAS POORLY WRITTEN THEN YOU CAN SKIP OVER. IF YOU DON'T CARE AND YOU LIVE FOR SMUT THEN READ ON**********

**********