Chapter Forty-Five

I pulled away for a split second to catch my breath before my lips reconnected to a pair of plump, pink ones.

Landon.

We just came back from an early afternoon walk and things took a...turn.

He was lying on his bed with me on top of him. His hands were in my hair and tugging slightly. He sat up, me straddling him and my breath hitched as his fingers found their way under my shirt.

"Landon." I whispered against his lips and he pulled away only to attach his lips to my neck.

My head started swirling as his fingers skimmed my spine. Memories of that night popping up.

"Landon stop it." He gripped my thighs forcefully as I tried to move.

"Landon, what the fuck is your problem?" I seethed.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I could ask you the same thing."

I furrowed my brows in question.

"I can't even fucking kiss you anymore without you throwing a damn hissy fit."

"Are you serious? you knew what happened to me you dick!"

"God Rhi, it's been four months. Let it go. It's not like you died." He shrugged and I stared at him in disbelief before slapping him across the face.

"Just because you're fucking horny doesn't mean I'm going to forget what happened and throw myself at you. It makes my skin crawl when people touch me in certain ways."

He stands there and stares at me, not saying a word.

"You have no idea what I went through, it still haunts me. I've had nightmares about it ever since I remembered, so don't tell me to let it go!" I stormed past him to the door.

"Until you get fucked in the ass you won't know how I feel you insensitive prick!"

I walked out of his room, slamming the door.

Dick.

"Someone's angry."

I halted and turned to stare at a smiling Nick. "Are you stalking me?"

He walked up to me. "Yes I am."

"Why?"

"I promised I was going to fight for you and a part of that is wooing you my beautiful Vasarhi."

"Well aren't you sweet?" I asked sarcastically.

"I know." His face turned serious. "I am serious this time Rhi and I know you don't believe me so I'll show you that it's you I really want, nobody else. I broke it off with Eva too."

I raised a brow, not sure if I believe him. "How'd she take it,"

"She threw a bitch fit."

I giggled at that. "But you do know that Landon and I dating right?"

His smell fell a bit. "Yes I know, but you two aren't exclusive yet so it's ok, I can still court you."

"Who the hell still says that?" I laughed.

"I do." He grinned. "And it's good to see you laugh again."

My heart did this little fluttery thing at his words.

"Good God I rendered her speechless." He grabbed my hand. "Come on, I'm taking you to the aquarium."

"Really?" I squealed before grabbing his hand and rushing down the hallway with him to my room to get some stuff.