Chapter Twenty

Hey. Raw was amazing last night, Machine Gun Kelly was so ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!. Ziggy got guts going up against Kevin but he gave it his all. Dean and Seth are always so fun to watch so that was a highlight for me.

I'm also going to do some shameless promoting. I have began writing a new story. WWE of course and it's an Ambrose fic this time. It's called 'Tainted Catastrophe' and I hope it does as well as this story.

***

"Well Vasarhi, even though you are, we just want to officially welcome you to the WWE Family." Stephanie smiled and shook my hand and her husband,did the same.

"Thank you guys so much this means the world to me." I fanned myself.

"No problem Rhi, now remember the European tour starts soon and your first three paychecks is enough to cover what you have planned."

I cheered.

After they briefed me on a few more details I practically floated out of the room. I walked outside and got into the car that was waiting for me.

"So, how'd it go?"

"Well you are now looking at your new co-worker StuStu." I squealed.

"Okay, get out of the car." He said seriously and got out himself.

I followed his lead and got out and he rushed over to my side and hugged me.

"Congratulations Rhi."

"Thank you." I gushed.

We got back in the car. "Let's get you back to your brothers."

"Can we get celebratory ice cream first please?" I smiled.

He shook his head and smiled. "Sure."

When we arrived at the hotel I gave Stu another hug.

"Thanks for taking me today and for the ice cream."