Chapter Fifteen

I hope you all enjoyed Nick's POV because I probably won't be doing it again... The handsome boy in the pic is Landon Connors. Hot dayum.!!!
✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

I'm going home today. I sit my first exam in three days but I'm leaving early so I can get settled. It's bittersweet going back home, I miss my mom and dad and Landon. I spoke to him last night and nearly cried at the sound of his voice. I've gotten so used to being here it's crazy. Right now I'm packing the last of my stuff while my brothers are pitching a bitch fit because they don't want me to go alone.

"I still don't get why we can't come with you." Josh groaned.

"You have a job."

"I also have a baby sister who's about to get on a plane by herself." He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. It kind of is obvious.

"Yes," I agreed. "A seventeen year old sister not a seven year old."

"Why can't you be seven again?" Jon spoke up and I looked up at him.

"You used to have those cute little pigtails and your little blue dress dancing to dad's vinyl records."

"Aww." I cooed and went to hug him.

"Us letting you go by yourself is like we're getting used to you going out on your own and we're not ready for that yet." Josh admitted.

"We dreaded the day you started growing breasts because that's when we knew the boys will start coming."

I chuckled at my two brothers. The idiots. The sweet, loving, overprotective idiots.

"You guys can't stop boys from coming but you can control who stays."

"How can we, since we're always on the road?"

"Every boy back home must know you guys are wrestlers and thought twice. A wrestler a day keeps the douchebag away."

They chuckled and Jon jumped up and clapped his hands. "Alright. enough chick flick moments, let's get you packed and to the airport."

After packing I said bye to everyone and the boys dropped me off at the airport.

"Have a safe flight ok." Jon hugged me and lifted me off the ground before kissing my forehead.

After he put me down I jumped into Josh's arms and he spun me around.

"See you soon baby sister."

"Skype later?" I asked them as soon I was set back on my feet.

They both nodded and pulled me in for one last hug.

I let go as them as I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I love you guys."

"Go."

*****

"Welcome home sweetie."

"Hi daddy." I gave him a hug and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How's life on the road?" He asked as we walked up to my room.

"It's been amazing dad, thank you for letting me go. It's been an awesome experience.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have any boy troubles?" He gave me a look that says he probably knew the answer.

I nervously laughed. "No dad, so you don't need to go killing anyone just yet."

He laughed. "Make sure to let me know when."

I rolled my eyes. "Can I go over to Landon's?"

"Sure. Are you planning on spending the night?"

"I don't think so. I just got back, I should spend it with you."