Chapter Four

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye...'

-Style by Taylor Swift

****************************************************************************

It's Monday Night Raw and my brothers and Trin have a match tonight against Antonio Ceasaro, Tyson Kidd, and Nattie.

Right now, there's a six man tag match going on. Wade Barrett, Stardust, and Luke Harper versus Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, and Dolph Ziggler.

Trin, Eva Marie, Paige, Alicia Fox, and I are watching the match in the lounge room.

I giggled when Dolph got tagged in and the crowd got louder.

"Dolph is seriously so hot." I looked over to see Eva Marie staring intensely at the screen.

Bitch, you are married. Stay in your goddamn lane, you cherry-headed troll.

Paige leaned closer to whisper in my ear, "Down, girl."

I unclenched my fists and softened my expression. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't pull that shit with me, honey. I saw that look you gave Eva when she called Dolph hot and I also saw you two back at that gym and he was mighty all up in your personal space like some 50 Shades shit was about to go down."

Paige, you just read my mind.

She stood up and grabbed my hand to pull me up. "C'mon, we're going to take a walk and you're going to tell me what exactly is going on with you."

I nodded and followed her out of the lounge room shouting a 'Be right back.' to Trin.

We walked in silence for a few seconds before she decided to ask.

"So... Dolph, huh?" She nudged me with her shoulder before shoving her hands in her coat pocket and smiling.

"What about Dolph?" I blushed a bit.

"Well, let's start with the fact that every time you hear the bloke's name, your face turns as red as Eva's hair."

"Not true," I defended and she gave me a glare.

Her stare pierces my soul.

"Fine. Before coming on the road, I loved watching WWE. Dolph was always one of my favorites. I don't know, but something about him and his whole demeanor just captivated me and when I met him on my birthday, I made a complete fool of myself and he thought it was cute." I shrugged.

"You sound so smitten," she cooed. "Tell me more." I laughed at the look she had on her face.

"He followed me on Twitter and he found the smuttiness that is my Tumblr page."

"Holy shit, you've got to be kidding?" She brought a hand to her mouth and squealed.

I wish I was.

"He saw the pictures I posted of him and he read my fan-fiction." I laughed and she held on to my upper arm before laughing, too.

So now the both of us were standing in the middle of the hallway laughing like hyenas on crack.

"You two need to be careful, though. If I was able to see what happened between you two at the vending machine, someone else could've seen it, too, and reported him." She gave me a serious look.

"You and Trin need to stop trippin'. Nothing is going to come out of this, it's just flirting," I tried to reassure her and also myself, too, at the same time.

I will not get in too deep. no matter how much I want to.

"I don't believe you one bit, but if you say so..."

*****

"You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt! And I got that good girl faith and that tight little skirt..." I sang along with T. Swift in the hallway of the hotel.

It's seven minutes past two in the morning and I was feeling too giddy to sleep. I've been blasting Taylor's song 'Style' on repeat for the past twenty minutes. It's such a beautiful song.

Music calms me down a lot and I've made sure not to sing too loud because cranky wrestlers are angry wrestlers.

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down, we come back every time 'cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style..." I sang as I spun around in a circle before squealing.

I heard clapping so I turned around and saw Dolph leaning against a doorframe in nothing but a pair of dark blue sweatpants that hung really low on his hips.

For fuck's sake, dude, wear a shirt or I'm going to jump you! It's like he does this on purpose.

I took my ear buds out and he gave me a half smile. "Can't sleep?"

"Nope, you?"

"Same." He leaned off the doorframe and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

I had sat on the carpeted floor with my back against the wall. He ran a hand through his bleached blonde hair before coming to take a seat beside me.

"So, I never took you for a Swiftie."

I laughed softly while playing with the strings on my drawstring shorts. "She's my woman crush."

He shifted slightly and the faint scent of Armani tickled my nostrils.

"Well... That's something," he said after a while. making me burst into a fit of giggles.

I shoved him playfully.

"Since you have a woman crush, I'm gonna tell you my man crush."

"Ohh, gossip!" I clapped my hands excitedly and he shook his head.

"It's Ashton Irwin."

"The drummer from 5 Seconds of Summer?"

"Yes, he's gorgeous," said in a high pitched voice, making me crack up again.

Dolph and I sat and talked about whatever we could think of. Movies, video games, our interests, and about his life in WWE. He made me laugh every chance he got. He made my sides and cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

Good things must come to an end, though. At four-thirty when the sleep started to kick in, we decided to call it a night. He helped me off the ground and I looked up at him.

He pulled me in for a hug. "Goodnight, Vasarhi."

I buried my face in his bare chest. His bare skin felt cool against my cheek and fingertips.

He kissed my forehead before pulling away from me.

Sleep is out of the question for me now.

He gave me one last sweet smile before I walked back to my room.

Goodnight, Nick.