Chapter Six

"I want that red velvet, I want that sugar sweet. Don't let nobody touch it unless that somebody is me."
                                      -Sugar ' by Maroon 5

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

My brothers and I haven't had a proper conversation in four days. We can legit be in the same room but say nothing. It's hard on Trin because she's here putting out all this effort to make us talk and zilch. We Fatus are stubborn and hard headed.

We are in Anaheim, California for a live event and Dolph is trying to get me to accompany him at ringside. This won't be aired on TV and Hunter and Steph said it was ok and they also said I should cause trouble with the other person who's accompanying nick's opponent tonight.

I like causing trouble.

"Please Rhi?" He pouted. "You can be my little cheerleader."

Hell no.

"Excuse me?"

"Think about it," He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You can wear my shirt, jump up and down in that sexy little skirt and cheer my name."

"No." I said again.

"Please?" He whispered and pulled me closer.

I looked up and found myself getting weak at the look he was giving me.

He leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth letting his lips linger a bit before pulling away. "Please?"

Fucking tease.

"Ok."

**

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Vasarhi. From Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at two hundred and thirteen pounds. Dolph Ziggler!!!"

Dolph did his thing on the way to the ring while I walked beside him with the biggest smile on my face. Before I only could get to watch Dolph's entrance on my TV but now I'm apart of it.

I win at life.

His opponent is The Miz and he's accompanied by Mizdow. This is gonna be one hell of a match.

-

"Why'd you do that?" Miz yelled after I had tripped Mizdow and he landed face first on the mat.

"He was going to interfere in the match, he has a stupid beard and you need to stop acting like a bitch and do the job yourself."

The WWE Universe clapped and cheered.

He became livid and came up in my face.

"Look you little-..." He was cut off by Nick pulling him down and pinning him.

"The winner of this match, Dolph Ziggler."

Duh.

****

I was doing my Literature assignment when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and was greeted by my brothers.

"Can we talk?" Josh asked.

I shrugged and stepped aside so they could come in.

They took a seat on the bed and I shut the door then walked over to them.

"First, we wanna say we're sorry for treating you like a child. Of course we expect you to have kids just not yet or with Byron."

"I'm sorry too guys for acting like a spoiled brat. I let my anger get the better of me. So sorry."

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, baby sister. Now come give us a kiss." Josh

I grinned before I leaned over the bed and gave them both a kiss.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too kid." Jonathan ruffled my hair.

"The day we got into the argument Byron hugged me and kissed me on the cheek in a way that felt a bit more than friendly. Also, before I accompanied Nick to the ring tonight, he asked me out."

They both shot up from the bed.

"Ah Hell no. I already warned that punk."

Vasarhi is confused.

"You knew something?"

"Of course. I had a suspicion because Foxy told us about that kiss then we snooped around and heard the idiot talking about asking out the new girl."

He dead wrong if he thinking he's getting with this.

"Bros, go flip that asshole like a dollar coin."

They shared a devilish grin with each other before they kissed me on the cheek.

"Finish your homework and we'll sort this stuff out. We're going out for dinner later too."

They left while discussing the proper way to kick Byron's face in.

I love my brothers.