Chapter Fourteen

I have so much planned for this story, I have fallen in love with it. By the way, has anyone seen the tweets between Dolph and Lana. It is the cutest thing on this spherical ball for humanoids. If only they had started that storyline sooner. I could've used her instead of Eva. Poo. Long live Landolph or Dolphana or even Zigglana. Ehh I'll think of something but right now our main ship that we need to prevent from sinking is Vick or Nicsarhi. I'm not good at ship names OK. This ship could've set sail a long time ago and have a happy relationship then do the dance with no pants but noooooooooooo, Dolph had to be a D bag and banged the red headed sinner.

********************************************

I was sitting by the pool reading a Marvel comic when a figure loomed over me.

"You're blocking the sun." I smiled fakely up at her, she had her hands on her bare hips and looking up and down at me with a face that showed disgust.

I became self conscious under her judgemental sweep over and tried not to squirm.

"Just what the hell are you doing?" She glared at me.

"Well, you see Eva it's called reading. I'm sure you know what that is?"

She squinted her eyes in anger. "I meant with Nick you idiot." She clarified and I don't know if I should laugh in her face or punch her in it.

"I'm doing nothing with Nick, last time I checked you were the one bumping uglies with him." I stated no matter how much I wanted to shove my fist in my mouth.

Her lips curled into a sly smirk. "I am the one fucking him so what gives you the right to go parading around with him like a little slut groupie."

Hold up. Cherry haired walking herpies farm say what?

I laughed humorlessly before throwing the comic book on the deck chair and standing up.

"You're one to talk honey," I spat the last word with venom. "I'm not the one with the husband at home while my vagina goes yippe Kai yayy all over Chinatown. But I'm the slut right?"

I shook my head and she looked taken aback, I cut her off as she was about to speak.

"I wasn't finished talking. You go home to sleep with your husband then come back here to fuck the sexy blonde with the booty. Not because I'm seventeen doesn't mean you can push me around. I don't take lightly to people calling me names especially slut. Do everyone a favor and keep your mouth and your legs closed."

She stared at me with her mouth gaping like a fish.

She can't even keep that closed too. With all the things she puts between her lips it probably stretched it.

I picked up my comic book before patting her cheek. "Karma is a bitch and I hope you get crab lice in your vagina. See ya skank."

I pushed past her and walk back into the hotel practically seething."

I grumbled profanities as I stepped off the elevator.

"What's got you so riled up love?"

"Hey Stustu." I smiled slightly.

He smiled. "Hello Rhi."

"Can we talk?"

I'm gonna tell him everything. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

*

NICK POV*

I had fucked up. Simple as that. I knew I was going to fuck up the minute I caught her staring at me. I remember seeing this gorgeous girl, she had thick curly brown hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through. That was the sugar coated version, the other part of me that thought with my dick wanted to knot my fingers in those curls as she got on her knees and did things to me that would make a priest go up in flames if she went near one. I remember hanging on to every word she babbled, I didn't lie to her when I told her it was cute. I had to stop myself from kissing her that day back at the gym. It drove me crazy when she bit her lip and if I didn't stop her from biting it I would have bit it myself. Vasarhi was so easy to talk to, she had this thing about her. She's really funny and laughs and smiles a lot. That night when she accompanied me to the ring wearing that skirt I was tempted to drag her in an empty room backstage and wrap those sinful tanned legs around my shoulders. She's seventeen for fucks sake. I'm going to hell. Then we kissed. Her soft body was trapped between me and the floor and I couldn't stop myself then, all my self control flew out the window as her lips met mine.

God I sound like a walking chick flick. When Nikki interrupted reality had came in like a bulldozer and I avoided her like the plague hurting the both of us in the process. It was for our own good. Then Eva came in and I needed someone to take my mind off Vasarhi and she was more than happy to. She was a bit slack if you know what I mean but anything was good just so I don't go to Rhi's room and kiss the life out of her. I had hurt her, I knew that much. When she came to my room and Eva answered the door in my shirt I saw hurt, anger, jealousy, betrayal, sadness and even envy. Believe me I wanted nothing more than for it to be Rhi that night wearing nothing but my shirt. I was stunned at the harsh words Eva said to her, they were all lies but why couldn't I say anything? The look in her eyes when she looked to me to defend her but I didn't. I'd never forget it.

She told me to leave her alone. I can't do that. I made a mistake and I was going to fix it.