Chapter Thirty- Three

I am hyperventilating right now!!!! The Drag Me Down video came out at literally like the ass crack of midnight and also 5SOS on GMA!!! A fangirl can only take so much!!!!!!!!

₩₩₩₩

It's been a month since the whole Nick thing and honestly I'm still pissed as fuck about. It's tearing me up inside to see the man I still love kissing, touching, flirting and whispering with Eva. It makes me sick to my stomach, I get so nauseous and I just feel like I want the ground to just open up and swallow me. The girls have been very supportive throughout the whole thing, one of them is always around to help. The night we broke up and I called Landon when I was crying my eyes out. I told him about the lousy date because I didn't and he was absolutely livid and cursing every name under the burning sun, he realized that him yelling wasn't helping so he calmed down a bit to soothe me but I could still hear the traces of anger in his voice. We talked for an hour and a half before we said goodnight and he promised to call or text me when he gets the chance.

As for Nick and Eva. Anytime Eva sees me she always this smug little grin on her stupid face like she's proud of the fact that she's cheating on her husband. I try my best to ignore her though, she seems to make it a habit of overly kissing him and touching him when I'm around. I don't give her the reaction she wants though, she's expecting me to break down and cry or attack her like last time, but I just stare at them with a blank look but when I'm alone that's when I cry. Some girls easily get over their cheating ex boyfriend but not me, not now. I just wanna curl up in my comforter and cry but I can't. I have a job.

I showered and got dressed in a long sleeved One Direction shirt that has Louis' tattoos in the exact same place they are on his torso and arms, a pair of leather pants and pumps. I left my hair down and I grabbed my stuff before heading to arena.

₩¥₩¥

Fuck my life.

Fuck it all to Purgatory.

I've been told I have to have a mini interview with Nick after his segment with Lana and match with Rusev and Summer which is going on right now,

Fuck.

I paced up and down with the microphone in hand until I got the cue.

I stuck a grin on my face and held the microphone up to my lips. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Dolph Ziggler."

He walked up to me and I discreetly took a step back just in case I couldn't stop myself from killing him and carving out his cute dimples with a spoon.

"Hello Rhi, how you doing?" He gave me one of his charming boyish smiles that never failed to leave me weak in the knees.

"I'm good," I answered with a slightly forced chuckle. "Dolph we'd like to get your reaction to your explosive match just moments ago." I pointed the microphone to his pink lips.

"It felt so so good to give that Bulgarian bone head what he rightfully deserves. He may have put me on the shelf for a few weeks but I'm back and better than ever."

He ruffled his wet blonde hair and looked up at me. "It's too bad...I'm too good." He winked and walked off and I grinned and shook my head at his retreating figure seeing as the cameras were still rolling."

When I left the view of the camera the smile slipped off my face like water. How could he just stand so close to me unaffected when I was practically shaking in my skin just at the mere sight of him. His blue eyes weren't so bright, they looked dim. It could be the lighting or it could be because he's tired, nonetheless it was still something to look at, his irises shone like precious gems.