Open Your Eyes

"Alright, are we ready to go?" Sarah shouts through out the house.

"Just a minute!" Justin says from your room as he hurries to gather his things.

You, Sarah, Holland, and Becky all wait downstairs by the front door for Justin.

"Man, and I thought girls took forever" Becky says as she checks the time on her phone.

Just then, you hear Justin come running down the stairs while trying to put his shoes on.

"Okay I- I'm ready" Justin says trying to catch his breath.

You all leave the house and head towards Sarah's car to go to the bar. Sarah jumps into the drivers seat and Holland takes shot gun, leaving the 3 of you to squeeze into the back seat. Justin takes one of the end seats, leaving you and Becky to fight over the middle seat. Becky crosses her arms and stands there stubbornly, refusing to take the middle seat. You roll your eyes and climb into the car to take the middle. You get comfortable and buckle up as Becky climbs in.

Once everyone is buckled up, Sarah makes her way out of the driveway to head to the bar. As you drive to the bar, you all talk and sing along to the songs that Sarah is playing from her phone.

"We're here!" Sarah says as she pulls into the bar parking lot.

You all unbuckle your seat belts and get out of Sarah's car, making your way into the bar. As you walk in, you look around the bar taking in the environment.

"Wooow" you say as you look around, "This place is pretty cool."

Sarah smiles at you as she watches you look around, "I know, it's pretty neat. I don't come here too often but I should more."

The nice thing about the bar was it was hidden away from the public eye. It provided a safe haven for celebrities to hang out without the worry of fans or paparazzi. It was a popular place the Olsen girls typically went to, something you were not aware of.

As you approach the bar, you look and see a picture of Lizzie and the twins hanging up on the wall. 'Are you kidding me' you think to yourself as you look at the picture.

"What can I get ya?" The bartender asks as he approaches you.

You quickly switch your focus from the picture to the bartender. "Uhhh Malibu Bay-Breeze please."

The bartender nods at your request and walks away to prepare your drink. As you wait for your drink, you hear a familiar voice call your name.

"(Y/N)?"

You turn to see your ex girlfriend, T, standing behind you.

"Oh my god, T!" You say as a smile forms on your face and you pull her in for a hug.

Like Becky said earlier, you had not dated anyone in 5 years. The last person you dated was T, and that was throughout your 4 years at college. You both went to nursing school together in New Jersey, but T moved to California after graduation.

"What are you doing in California?" T asks as she joins you at the bar.

"I'm visiting Sarah and Holland!" You say to T.

You watch as T looks around the bar, "Sarah and Holland are here?!"

"Yeah! Somewhere around here. I'm sure they'll be at the bar soon to order something."

Soon enough, Sarah and Holland approach the bar to order something.

"Oh my god is that who I think it is" Sarah says out loud as she walks to the bar.