Chapter 1*

A/N: Play the song when it says play song!

Bella's P.O.V:

I grabbed my drink from the bartender and walk back to where I was sitting until I bump into someone. "Oh, shit- sorry," I say to the guy with my drink in my hand. Thank god I didn't spill it all over him.

"Don't worry about it, love." he says with a smug smirk, holding his phone in his right hand.

Fuck. That shouldn't have affected me the way it did. It's probably because of how horny I am right now.

I smile back at him when he decides to speak again, "My names Harry by the way, you?"

"Bella..." I say, trying to hide my smile. He starts moving a strand of my hair behind my ear, the foreign feeling of his fingertips gave me chills. "Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." he says with such a sultry voice, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. I notice he has a bit of an accent, probably British. His green eyes are captivating, the strand of hair on his forehead makes him look ethereal right now.

This is affecting me way more than I thought it would, so I decided to have some fun... I've been needing to let loose for a while now, why not get over with it and do it tonight?

"Getting bold now are we curly boy?" I say looking at his beautiful head of hair, messy but he still manages to make it look presentable. Maybe that was a bit too bold, but it's not like I'll end up seeing him again.

He chuckles, licking his lips," So that's what you're gonna call me?" I curl the single strand of his hair around my finger, I don't know why but it just felt... right.

"I'll stick with it for now." I say, my voice coming out a bit more high pitched than usual. Fuck, that's embarrassing.

"You from around here?" He asks me,

"Maybe. You?"

"Yeah." He says, taking a sip of what looks like coke instead of an alcoholic drink.

"Not drinking today?" I ask him, taking the last sip of mine.

"Just a little bit, I have to drive and work tomorrow. But can I treat you to a drink instead?" He says, walking over to the bar table.

"Sure, Harry. I'll take a cosmopolitan." I say as we take a seat on the stools.

"One cosmopolitan, put it on my tab." I hear him say, tapping his fingers against the table.

"Bella, you said right?"

"Yeah... what brings you here today?"

"Just here with a friend."

"Shouldn't you be with your friend right now?"

"He's a bit occupied... but what's a pretty girl like you doing here by herself?" He asks, keeping a smirk on his face that shows his dimple.

"Needed a drink." I tell him in all honesty, I've been so tense lately, a few drinks wouldn't hurt.

"I get it. I took my car today so I'm going easy on the drinks unfortunately." The bartender hands the drink over to me as I thank him.

"Thank you for the drink though." I give him a little smile, taking a sip.

"No worries, how much have you had before this?"

"Not many..." I lie, probably three.

"Doesn't sound like it. Don't drink too much." He says, with concern in his voice.