Chapter 26*

Harry's P.O.V:

"I need to get another glass of water but I can't get up- fuck, I need you to carry me again." Bella winces as she attempts to get up from the couch, immediately falling back down. I try to hold in my laugh but I fail, "You're the one who did this to me, don't laugh." I put my slice down on the top of the pizza box, wiping my hands on a napkin before scooping up her body with my arms, walking over to the kitchen.

After we fucked in the shower, I decided to order pizza for delivery. I told her I would fuck her until she can't walk, and I did as promised. After such a rough day, she was the drug I craved, I needed her badly especially after our plans got ruined. I've been carrying her around to get by for the time being and I don't mind, I was rough and that had to hurt bad afterwards. Bella had left pancakes in the fridge but I found out that she hadn't eaten all day, so I bought pizza and every side they had to make sure she ate. It's not the healthiest but I was exhausted and it's comfort food, one cheat day is fine.

She grabs a glass from the cabinet, "Fridge?" She points as I walk over to the fridge with her in my arms, watching her fill the glass with water. She hands me the glass of water to take a sip from and I do just that, gulping down the water.

"Okay, couch?" I laugh, walking over to the couch with her as I put her down on the cushion next to me, putting the glass down on the coffee table.

I'm falling in love with Bella. I'm falling very hard and I think I've made it obvious. That moment before I was called to go to the hospital, I remember she had asked me what my definition of  "A Sunday kind of love." was and I said "this." I hinted at it, but I don't know if she even remembers. The hospital had called and I left so suddenly, I doubt I gave her time to even register what I said.

"Harry?" She taps on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts as I resume the TV, putting the remote back on the coffee table.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I turn to her as we make eye contact, "Oh it was nothing, I was just saying that we'll have leftovers for days. I mean... you." She says, her voice dazing off at the end.

We.

Life would be so different if Bella and I had lived together. I'd get to see her more often and wake up next to her every day. I would be able to make her breakfast in the morning and make sure she eats. We could be closer to each other, more late-night conversations, more showers together, more sex.

I'm moving too fast.

I doubt we would do it anyway, at least in the next few months. She just renovated her makeup studio she does her business in, I have a spare room she could use but I don't know if she would be down for it. If we did live together, she would be at home by herself most of the time. I work long shifts and I'd have to leave her for such long hours.

I wrap my arm around her, pecking her cheek in response instead of speaking back.

"So... do you wanna tell me what all of that was about?" She asks me and I pull her closer, putting my fingers in her hair as I play with it.

"All of what?" I question her, there's a lot of shit I did today, I don't know which one she's talking about though.

Maybe the saying "I love you" without actually saying I love you, or maybe it's the being vulnerable and sad in her arms the first second and then rearranging her guts the next.

"Using sex to distract yourself. I let it slide but you know you can always talk to me, I will listen." She scolds, emphasizing the word, will.

"I don't know what you want me to say," I mumble, ignoring the gut in my stomach that knows what she actually wants me to say.