Chapter 13

Play the song when it says to play song!

Harry's P.O.V:

"Yeah?" I say, while rubbing her shoulder. It was 11:30 pm and we were in my bed after we had showered. I helped her dry her hair, putting it in a braid as she did the same to me, blowdrying my hair and tying it into a little bun that stood up at the top of my head. I don't have much hair therefore it stuck up funny but Bella said I looked cute, so I kept it.

"Maybe..." she says, taking her phone and sneaking pictures of me.

I cover my hands with my face as she tries to take pictures of me on her phone. "Heyyyyyy!" I say as I fall down on the bed, covering myself with the blanket.

"But you look cute! Let me get at least one picture." She says and I stay as I am as she clicks the iPhone camera.

"There. Was that so hard, curly boy?" She says, teasing me and I smile at her.

She shows me the photo and I turn to her before I speak, "Cute, but I want to take pictures of you. Where's my phone at?" I check the nightstand for it, feeling it on the corner and grabbing it, turning on the camera.

"Say Harryyyyyyy!" I tell her as I try and snap a picture of her and she smiles. "You are so ridiculous." She says, posing for me.

"Harryyyyyyy!" she exclaims as she holds her hands against her face and then changes her pose, holding up a peace sign as she smiles.

"Cute." I say as I show her the phone. "I know I'm cute." She says and I poke at her nose. I get up to turn off the lights, walking back to the bed to curl up in the comforter.

"Go to sleep now, baby. We have to wake up early." I whisper to her and turn over, closing my eyes as she does the same.

My eyes were closed but I wasn't asleep, just thinking about everything that happened today. I hope this Liam guy doesn't try and bother her again, especially since I could sense how scared she was earlier. She means a lot to me and I don't want her to get hurt.

It's silly of me but I was so... alone... without her. Niall and Ashley are some of my only good friends and I used to spend everyday alone or with them before I met her. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but I don't want to scare her by being so paranoid.

I still can't believe I fucked her on top of my dryer machine.

Everything about tonight was perfect, regardless of her ex. She was so happy when I showed her the t-shirt I had picked out for us, her face was priceless and I wanted to savor that moment forever. We both haven't experienced much yet, but even in the first month that we've met, we've had so many firsts.

She makes me feel so good. Not just like that, but more about myself. I struggle with myself every day, but she makes me feel happy, showering me with little compliments every day, playing with my hair, or calling me nicknames.

It's safe to say that I'm whipped.

I know that I have feelings for her, I definitely would like to be more than just being friends but I don't think she feels the same. She probably just sees me as a fuck buddy or something and I don't want to ruin it.

If she does see me as a fuck buddy or whatever, she could get tired of me. What if she leaves me? What if I confess my feelings towards her and it only pushes her away from me? I know I'm overthinking all of it, but I can't help it, I want her for as long as I can have her.

I kind of confessed some sort of feelings towards her when we were in the bathroom as I told her how I kept thinking of her, and she looked like she felt the same.