Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V:

"We've already seen each other naked, don't worry," she says and we both look at each other, bursting into laughter. I had handed her a brand new pair of boxers and a graphic t-shirt, simply because I thought it would be the most comfortable compared to the dress she had on. I make my way to the couch, laying down the blanket that draped over to the floor.

I still can't believe I told her to stay the night.

I just didn't want her to leave... partly because it's not safe at this hour but also she seemed so interesting ever since I laid my eyes on her at the bar. She's a very beautiful woman however, it wasn't just her looks that sparked an interest inside of me. Before she bumped into me, I saw her in the corner of the bar, drinking a cosmopolitan by the looks of it. I noticed her brunette hair at first, the way she played with it, using her other hand to sip on her drink in such a... posh manner. I wondered why such a pretty girl came here alone, maybe for the same reason as I did, to catch a break from reality. The way she is so confident and won't take anyone's bullshit is everything to me, right off the bat she had given me a cheeky nickname, twirling my hair around her fingers.

She just has that charm. The type that you want to get to know a little better.

That moment in the car when we started singing together was something else. I don't even know why I did it in the first place. It wasn't to show off or to make an impression towards her, it just felt so natural.

I felt so free for the first time in a while.

I overthink everything, but I don't regret tonight at all. If I did that with anyone else they'd think I'm crazy, but she didn't judge me, instead she joined. It was like a rush of euphoria that filled my body at the time, almost like a drug that I wanted to get high off of.

Even if I never see her again after this night, I'll forever cherish that moment. It was fun, I needed it. The most annoying thing that night though, had to be the messages Niall had spammed my phone with. Was it a dickhead move of me to ditch my friend for this girl I'd met for only 15 minutes? Maybe, but he was getting head in the bathroom stall as we spoke, so fair enough.

I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep, with her in my room.

-

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight that had filled the living room. I was curious, so I walked over to my bedroom, wondering if she stayed or left as soon as the sun came out.

She was still there though. I took a look at Bella who's still asleep yet she looked so mesmerizing, I didn't want to bother.

I walk into the bathroom, turning on the faucet as I freshen up. As I finish brushing my teeth, I wipe my face clean with a towel and run my fingers through my hair, getting it off of my forehead. I slowly open the bathroom door, quietly walking over to open the bedroom door without waking her up. I turn the doorknob all the way, slowly pulling it open and shutting it as quiet as I can so I can walk to the kitchen. I should make something to eat for the both of us. I mean, it would be rude of me to let her starve right?

I open the fridge, retrieving the carton of eggs as I turn on the stove, cracking a few eggs on the cast iron skillet. I put a few slices of whole wheat bread in the toaster oven, checking on the eggs that are cooking on medium-high heat. After the eggs finish cooking, I got out a packet of bacon, placing a few pieces on the pan, and letting it sizzle. The aroma had filled up the whole room as I took a whiff, savoring the smell of the freshly cooked breakfast.

I plate the meal, putting three strips of bacon alongside a sunny side up egg and a piece of toast for both Bella and I. I keep the plates on the table, walking back into my bedroom only to see Bella sitting up on the bed as she scrolls through her phone.