Chapter 22*

Harry's P.O.V:

Maybe I was pissed at Bella for what she pulled on the train, but it is pretty hypocritical of me considering how much I've teased her tonight as well.

"I'll make you feel good, alright? Just wait."

Those few words have been lingering in my head ever since they came out of her mouth, and I need her now. Not to mention how much pain I'm in, especially in these trousers which are only restricting me even more.

I'll get to see a fully dominant side of her tonight, and I'll have to try my best to not take over all the control. The last time she rode me, I flipped her over and continued in my way. I'm most used to being on top but we're experimenting, right?

We finally arrive at the lobby, making our way to the elevator as I keep my grip on her hand. I still can't believe I have her handwriting tattooed on me... and she has mine. It was a crazy night to say the least, especially when she was getting hers done.

The area she had picked required both of us to remove our trousers, and when she took hers off, she was wearing quite small underwear that showed off her ass, along with a few bruises that were fading away.

Those were supposed to be our secret, something only the two of us knew but someone else ended up seeing it as well. Maybe I was a bit jealous, but neither of us planned on getting tattoos in the first place so I can't be mad at her. Plus, in the end, the tattoo is something we share, he was just doing his job so I can't complain.

The elevator door opens and we stand next to each other, hands still interlocked as she whispers seductively, "I've been thinking about what I wanna do to you, and you're going to do whatever I say."

Fucking hell.

I chuckle at her words, pissing her off even more. Am I playing with fire right now? Maybe, but I want to press her buttons to see what she has in store.

"Keep laughing, you're not gonna be doing that later." The elevator door opens on my floor as we walk out, looking for my apartment. I get my keys out of my back pocket, unlocking the door as we enter and take off our shoes.

She turns the lock on the door before grabbing my arm, pushing me towards her as she uses her foot to close the door shut all so quick.

Oh.

She presses her lips on mine, wasting no time as she starts sucking on the tip of my tongue, using her hand to caress my chest.

"Bedroom, now." She pulls away to say, only to kiss me even harder again as we make our way from the living room to my bedroom with our lips connected. I keep my hands on her ass as I groan into her mouth, glancing sideways while she opens the door with her free hand.

She pulls away from the kiss, nibbling underneath my earlobe as she holds the nape of my neck, "You're going to take off my clothes and your own, then you're going to eat me out until I come all over your tongue. How does that sound?" She whispers in my ear, only making my dick grow harder and my breathing becomes heavier as I feel her warm breath on my skin.

"Good." I breathe out when she pushes me onto the bed, finding her place on my lap as I follow her orders, unbuttoning her trousers and pulling them off of her ankles; throwing them somewhere across the room. I take off the shirt she was wearing, leaving her in no bra and the red underwear I saw earlier.

She rarely ever wears a bra, less clothing for me to take off.

She swiftly gets off of my lap, laying down on the bed, "take your clothes off now," she orders as I undo the last button of my shirt, peeling it off of my shoulders along with my blazer. I undo the zipper of my pants and briefs, pulling them down to my ankles and kicking them off with my feet as I groan out of relief.