Chapter 16*

Harry's P.O.V (Continued):

"Angel..." I whisper to her, kissing the skin that peaks out of the leg slit of her dress.

"I need you." She whines out, only making me suck on the skin I was kissing, creating a hickey on her thigh.

"My bedroom. Now." I get off of her, unplugging Alexa and taking the echo to my room.

She's sitting on my bed with her legs cross and her hands on her lap.

How did I get so fucking lucky?

I plug the Alexa into the socket near the bed, continuing the music.

"Baby looks so innocent. But what are you?" I ask her, taking off my blazer and putting it on the chair.

"I'm your little whore."

"Say it again, baby."

"I'm daddy's little whore." She says, touching the hickey I gave her on her thigh.

"Good girl. Let me know when anything makes you uncomfortable, alright? Remember, red."

"Okay."

"First, let's take this off. So perfect for me..." The back of the dress is completely open and there's no zipper, so I easily slip the material off of her, leaving her in nothing but a black tiny lace thong.

I push her down on the bed, getting the handcuffs out of my pocket.

"Should I cuff you to the headboard or should I cuff your hands together, pinning them above your head?" I tell her, spinning the fuzzy handcuffs on one finger.

"Do anything to me, daddy." She says, laying down on the bed.

"Fuck baby... daddy will make you feel good, alright?" I tell her putting my hands on each side of her head, pecking her lips with a quick kiss.

I get up from the bed, getting the string from my robe.

"What are you going to do with that?" She asks, her breathing becoming heavier by the moment.

"You'll see..." I cuff her hands together, lifting them above her head and against the headboard.

"Does it hurt or anything?" I ask her, watching her bite her bottom lip.

"No. I like it." She whispers as I take the string from the robe, tying a knot on the chain of the cuffs and tying the free end of the string onto the headboard, pinning her hands above her head.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this... you'll be a good girl for daddy, right?"

She nods, as I take the feather, caressing the valley of her breasts.

"How does that feel, baby?" I move the feather to her lower stomach, making her back arch.

"Fuck-." She screams, the handcuffs attached to the headboard pull on her wrists if she moves.

"Stay still, baby... don't want your wrists bruising." I tell her, swirling the feather over her stomach and then onto her nipple, making her whimper. I take the feather back to her lower stomach, hearing her hiss at the overwhelming sensation.

"Daddy, please-" She says in between her teeth, shutting her eyes tightly.

I use my hand to spread her legs wider, using the feather to caress her inner thigh. She immediately presses her thighs together, pulling on the handcuffs again.

"Didn't I tell you to stay still?" I say sternly, spreading her legs again to caress her inner thigh with the feather.

"It's hard to." She says, keeping her eyes shut.