Chapter 17

Bella's P.O.V:

*two weeks later*

"Hey!" Harry splashes the flour in my face, turning around and pretending as if he didn't do anything. I use my hands to wipe my eyes clean, "If that's how it's going to be..." I take a bit of the all-purpose flour in my hand, throwing it at him and watching him shake his head to get the flour out of his hair.

Life's been good.

Ever since Harry and I got together, we've been happy, well at least I think. I feel safe in his presence. Our days are filled with work, sex, and late-night conversations. I never thought I'd find myself like this in a million years but a lot has changed. He takes such good care of me, being so perfect in every way. The best part of our relationship, besides the sex, has to be our communication. We can talk to each other about everything without feeling judged. We usually lay in his bed with the lamp on, cuddling with each other as we talk about whatever's on our minds. He's such a good listener, actively listening to me and saying all the right words back.

Also, I had taken the time to fully listen to the playlist Harry had made for me. By the end of it, I was a crying mess. It means so much to me that he took the time to do that, especially since there were quite a few songs on there. He included songs from many artists, from my favorites like The Neighbourhood to Kendrick Lamar. It was such a thoughtful gesture and I want to do something like that for him. I don't know what, though. I've been brainstorming in my notes for the past few days, trying to think of something, but he enjoyed the beginners to BDSM kit I got us the other day so much that I have no clue. Maybe splurge on new lingerie for him? I've yet to know.

The sex is amazing. The only downside is the day after, making it difficult to walk properly...

I wouldn't change it for anything, though. It's worth it.

I'll never understand how I got so lucky. We're currently making sugar cookies from scratch, but it's not going as planned.

"What'd ya do that for!" He exclaims, trying to get the flour out of his hair.

"Two can play at this game, baby." I tell him, making him smile.

"Just wait." He says with his classic smirk.

"We have some cookies to make, Harold." I tell him, pointing to the cookie dough in the big bowl.

"Fine, Isabella." He says with a shit-eating grin on his face.

I take the cookie dough out of the bowl, placing it on the floured surface as I roll it out flat.

"What shapes should we make them?"

"I have a lot of cookie cutters in the cabinet, look!" He says all excited, bless him. He's like a child at times, but it's precious.

He reaches the top right cabinet, taking out the container filled with cookie cutters.

"I'm going to make heart ones." He says with a faint smile on his face.

"Perfect. I'll make some star ones." I tell him, watching him press the cutter into the dough and pop out the cookie dough, putting it on the cookie pan.

I start making my own cookies, pressing the star-shaped cutters into the dough. "How should we decorate them?" I ask him, rolling out more dough.

"I have frosting in the fridge and probably some rainbow sprinkles in the cabinet." He says, placing his cookies on the sheet tray.

"Did you preheat the oven?" I ask him, putting my cookies on the tray.

He wraps his arms around my hips and hugs me from behind as he speaks, "Yes I did, baby. You look so beautiful." He whispers in my ear as I put my hands over his.