Chapter 44

Harry's P.O.V:

We're going to Santorini.

To say I was excited was an understatement.

I would usually make my annual trip to London to visit mum every summer, but this year I wanted to do something different. I wanted to go somewhere nice with my baby.

Plus, I called mum and asked her if it was okay that I wouldn't visit her this summer. I explained to her and she said that she was happy that I was taking Isabella somewhere, and that I should consider asking her to come to England with me later this year because she's dying to meet her.

Isabella has been super excited about it as well. We spent all night browsing through flights and hotels.

"Look at this one. Our own villa with a private pool, five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a balcony, and it gives us a nice view of the sea," I browsed through the images of the suite, looking over at her for her approval.

"Wow... it's beautiful but it's super expensive, isn't it?" She spoke indecisively, her eyes focused on the hefty price.

Yes, it was expensive but I wanted this to be a once in a lifetime experience for the both of us. We haven't visited Greece before, this would be a nice memory for the both of us.

"That's okay, babe. Ignore the number for a second, imagine both of us..." I wrapped my arm around her waist just to pull her closer to me, bringing my finger to the laptop as I pointed to the pool, "In this pool..." I then pointed to the view from the balcony, "with this view."

"Or us laying here together... pretty drinks in our hands..." I pointed to the sunbathing chairs just near the pool, looking over at her again.

"It would be really nice, wouldn't it?" She scrolled to another image.

"What about the two of us... fucking in here... right besides the pool?" She smirked, pointing to the private cabana in the image.

"Oh, for sure, Bels. Remember when we first met, we talked about all the things we wanted to try? I think we should make a little list of those things and try to check off a few for that week. How does that sound?" I insisted, keeping my hand on her thigh.

I don't know, I feel like it would be a perfect opportunity for us to try out some new things, especially since it was like our own little private house. We have our secret kinks, the degrading, the spanking, name calling, it was our thing, plus we were both open to trying out new stuff as well.

In fact just last week, we discovered another kink of ours.

When she called me sir.

I don't know why hearing her address me with such affirmation had inflated my ego like that, but fuck, it turned me on.

Isabella broke into a laughing fit, shaking her head.

"What? We don't have to, I was just saying, if that's something you-," I tried to explain myself, feeling embarrassed for even suggesting it.

"No, it's nothing like that babe. It's just when people go on vacation, they make lists of attractions they want to visit while you want to make a list of things to try during sex?" She said with a chuckle, shifting the laptop towards her lap as she opened the "notes" application.

I mean, she does have a point.

"Who says we can't have both?" I shrugged as she typed in "Things H & I will try:" followed by a bullet point right underneath.

"Sure, so what is it that you're dying to try, sir?" She teased, making me roll my eyes at her.

"What do you think of cockwarming?" I suggested, grabbing my water off the table.