Chapter 18*

Bella's P.O.V:

"What do you want to do today, baby? I really wanna go out." Harry says half asleep, stretching his arms as we adjust to how sunny it is right now.

"I wanna go somewhere too... like shopping or something." I tell Harry, brushing my fingers through his hair as we lay in his bed.

"The mall?"

"That sounds fun, do you like shopping?" I ask him. Most men don't like shopping and prefer to do it online for whatever reason.

"Yeah, I do actually."

"Thank god." I say relieved, hearing him breathe out a laugh.

"Shopping is fun, to be honest, I don't get why people act like it's so... horrible. Like it's just over exaggerating at this point." He rants, rubbing his eyes.

"We can be shopping buddies then. Perfect."

"Kiss?" He points to his cheek as I press a soft kiss on his cheek.

"I don't want to get up, though." He stretches out, closing his eyes again. The hickey I gave him last night is still very visible, redder and almost purple now.

"I'll wash up first and then you can go after me." I tell him, retrieving my phone from the nightstand.

"Sure." He says in his raspy morning voice.

I get out of bed, walking to his bathroom and getting out the toothbrush he had saved for me from the first day we met. He even labeled it with a "B" which was cute of him.

I brush my teeth, rinsing and washing my face as I hear Harry humming.

I finish washing up, coming out of the bathroom and seeing Harry sitting up on the bed and using his phone.

"Sleepyhead is all woken up now, huh?" He playfully rolls his eyes, getting up to go the bathroom.

"I'm not a morning person."

"Really? It doesn't seem like it." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh love, maybe it's because being with you flips a switch in me, otherwise I'd be way more irritable right now."

"Whatever you say, H." I breathe out a laugh, getting a graphic tee and my sweatpants from the day before. Harry had given me a drawer of his to use for when I stay over which was super thoughtful of him. It's filled with a couple of boxer briefs, graphic tees, and sweatpants that are all his.

I slip on the black graphic t-shirt and sweatpants, adjusting the pants that roll up a bit. We're going to the mall so it doesn't really matter how I look, to be honest. I still look nice in sweats and a t-shirt regardless so I don't bother wanting to change. I tie my hair into a messy bun as Harry walks out of the bathroom.

"You're ready pretty quick." He says, pulling down his boxers that raised up to his waist. If he's not wearing his pants high waisted, They're most likely hanging off on his v-line.

"I do not take that long to get ready... Harry, you take ages to get ready yourself."

"Fine, maybe you have a point there." He says as I watch him take out his share of clothes for today.

He puts on a black Calvin Klein sweatshirt, pairing it with black skinny jeans as he fixes up his hair.

I look like a bum compared to him.

"H, do you think I should change?"

"Why?"

"No it's just that... am I too underdressed? I feel like it looks like I just got out of bed."