Chapter 46

A/N: I didn't include to asterisk in the chapter title, but there is a little sexual content in this chapter, so be advised...

Promiscuous girl, wherever you are
I'm all alone, and it's you that I want
Promiscuous boy, you already know
That I'm all yours, what you waiting for?

Harry's P.O.V:

Day 3 in Santorini

Being here was like being in heaven.

It was beautiful.

Not only was the atmosphere heavenly, but Isabella.

She walks around our hotel room in just a thong, serves me and her breakfast, again, in little to no clothing.

She's gotten very comfortable around me since the accident again.

She's not afraid of her scar anymore, at least when she's with me.

I feel like a proud boyfriend.

"H, breakfast! I ordered your favorite chicken and waffles this time, tipped room service extra too," she calls out.

"Mhm... you opened the door for room service like that?" I looked her up and down, her red thong that rode up her ass as she giggled, bringing her arm to cover her chest as if I hadn't seen every single inch of her yet.

"No, of course not. I wore the robe, only you get to see this, isn't that right?" She winked at me, walking away to our little table.

I was still groggy, it was very early in the morning and we didn't get much sleep last night for a certain reason.

"Mhm. Only me," I muttered under my breath, still in awe from the sight of my woman. She was fucking perfect.

I finished brushing my teeth, walking over to the table where she had opened up all of the dishes and set up our plates.

I adjusted the waistband of my boxers, taking a seat at the table.

"What are we doing today, my love?" I asked, using my knife and fork to rip apart a piece of my waffle.

"So there's this really cool nightclub I was checking out. Wanna go there tonight? I was thinking today we could just explore the city and walk around, then go there," she said, it sounded like she planned it all out in her head.

"How far is this nightclub?" I asked, taking another bite of my waffle.

"Not far. We can walk from here. What do you think?" She looked up from her phone, yet my attention was still on her perky tits.

What can I say? She's beautiful, every part of her is.

"It sounds fun. Since we'll be exploring the city today, we should stop at some of the shops, I need to get souvenirs for Ash and Niall before they bug me the whole week after we're back," I took a sip of my water as she chuckled, breaking a piece of her eggs.

"You wanna try mine?" She brought her fork to my mouth, letting me taste what she was eating.

"It's good," I nodded as I chewed, pouring syrup over my waffles for Bella to try. She likes extra syrup on hers.

"More syrup for my sweet girl..." I smirked, watching her roll her eyes at the cheesy phrase.

She nodded in response to show me she liked it, "It's good, just because of the syrup," she poked fun at my meal, my lips curling into a smile because of her.