Chapter 6

Bella's P.O.V:

April 28th (One week later)

"Yeah, okay." I'm on the phone with Harry since the party is today. I've no idea what to expect, but it can't be that bad, can it?

"Where is it taking place again?"

"Terrace on the Park, I'll pick you up at 7:00 since there might be traffic on the Grand Central Parkway." He mutters behind a lot of background noise, I'm assuming he's at work.

"That sounds perfect, text me when you're here."

"Sure thing, Bye love."

"Bye, Harry." I hang up my phone, throwing it somewhere on the bed.

I walk to my closet to pick out the dress I'm wearing today. It's a black lace-up midi dress which reveals my curves, Harry's wearing all black so we can match.

The lace hangs down my sides, revealing my skin. I pick out an extra pretty thong for Harry because I know he won't be able to keep his hands off me when he sees this dress.

I blend a light brown eyeshadow into my crease, creating some dimension to my eyes. I create a wing using dark brown eyeshadow but smoke it out to enhance my eye shape. I apply a light shimmer shade in my inner corner, making my eyes pop, then smoking out my lower lash line with dark brown.

I prime my skin, applying light foundation and concealer on my skin, not trying to look too cakey. I put blush on my cheekbones, following with bronzer and highlighter until I'm happy with how I look. I put a shiny pink lip gloss on, sealing my face with Setting spray to complete the look.

Harry's going to fucking love it.

I slick back all my hair, brushing it into a ponytail, and tying it back. I take a strand of hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the band, making my hair look neater.

I decided to pair my dress with some black ankle-strap heels. I grabbed this mini purse for my phone and lip gloss, knowing it will wipe off in a few hours.

As I'm about to put my phone in the purse, I notice Harry just texted me.

From Harry: In the lobby right now, shall I come upstairs?

To Harry: Come upstairs, I want you to see me before anyone else ;)

From Harry: Fuck, don't say that to me.

A few seconds later I hear the doorbell ring, he must have sprinted here after that message.

I open the door and gesture him to come in, standing with my right hand on my hip to show him the outfit.

Both of our jaws drop while looking at each other. Harry is in all black as he said, but the collar is lined with velvet. His shoes just accentuate his whole outfit, adding a pop of color. His eyes widen when sees the lace-up on the side, amused at the sight. He's practically speechless and I know I've succeeded.

"Wow I- Bella, wow. Do you know how hard it will for me to keep my hands off you tonight?"

"That's the whole point, Harry." I tell him while caressing the revealing skin from the lace.

"Fuck, baby, we have to get going now but just wait till we get back. We'll go back to my house, it's closer. Fuck, the things I'll do to you."

His words have me clenching my thighs together, trying to relieve the tension.

"If I knew how much of an effect this dress would have on you, I would've worn it all the time. I have more I know you'll love but we'll save that for another time."