Chapter 21

Bella's P.O.V:

I'm very horny and drunk right now. Harry seems to be the same.

"Can we go now? I wanna fuck you." I slur out to Harry again, I sound really desperate but all I've been thinking about is topping him and I want to do it again. We finished eating whatever bar food they had and I've become friends with Alexa, Harry's friend's girlfriend.

"Let me talk with Niall first, angel. Then, we have to take the subway you picked out, you're going to have to wait." He smirks, walking away leaving me in a frown.

He's playing hard to get with me ever since I teased him in the bathroom, we've been doing this whole teasing thing for like a week now.

Not only do I feel like I've overdosed on female viagra but I want to take risks. Does female viagra exist? I don't know what type of risks I want to take but I feel very adventurous now, to say the least.

I've had way too much to drink.

"Alright baby, we can go now." He whispers to me and my eyes light up as I take his hand, eager to leave.

"What's gotten into you tonight? My baby's so desperate for me isn't she?" He adds, making me blush.

"I can't keep my eyes off of you... especially when you decided to wear half a shirt today." I look down at his shirt which has practically had no purpose, only one of the buttons done.

"Maybe I did that on purpose. We gotta say bye to everyone before we leave." He gestures to his friends in the corner.

We walk towards Harry's friends, greeting them goodbye as Niall closes the door behind us. "The subway is probably going to empty right now." He says as we start walking straight forward.

"What are you trying to imply? Think I'm desperate enough to fuck you on the train?" I poke fun at him, watching him roll his eyes.

"Who knows? But I was implying that we could both have a seat this time." He says, making me feel embarrassed.

I really thought I did something.

"Pretend I never said that." I whisper to him as he breathes out a laugh, we're both drunk anyways so we'll probably forget about it later.

"Do you even remember where we're going?" I ask Harry who didn't bother to turn on his GPS.

"Phones dead. We can just roam around the city, I really wanna do that right now." He says, looking around the street.

Does he not want me?

"And baby, I really want to fuck you too... don't think I'm avoiding you." He adds, answering the question in my head.

"Look at the stars." I point to the sky as Harry laughs.

"That's an airplane. We're in New York, there's like no stars here."

"We can pretend they're stars."

"Okay my love, nice stars." He slurs, holding onto my hand tighter.

The streets are empty and lit up with the streetlights and skyscrapers, only Harry and I wandering around.

We walk out of the neighborhood, reaching a more local area with shops. Some are open, some aren't at this time of day as we walk past them.

"Bella, you are so cute, you know that?" He stretches letting go of my hand to pull me into a hug.

That was very random.

I hug him back, rubbing on his back, "I'm so, so, so lucky to have you. I can't believe I have someone like you." I'm kind of confused by the change of behavior all of a sudden, but he did mention he was a soft drunk once.