Chapter 28

Bella's P.O.V:

Harry and I have been good, I guess. It feels really nice to have someone you can confide in, other than a friend. He's like my best friend and my boyfriend, we can talk about everything together without feeling judged.

I love Harry, and I've come to accept it instead of denying it. We've been together for three months and counting, but I still can't bring myself to say those three words to him. I don't want to move too fast, especially since our relationship developed fairly quickly. For me, I feel like saying "I love you," is a really big deal. It's a whole other step in our relationship that I feel like I could take, but I open my mouth and nothing comes out. My mind goes blank and I feel... stupid.

I'm whipped for him and it's obvious. I think he loves me too, but with us, we both have trust issues. We've both gotten out of hard relationships that make it hard to admit our feelings towards each other. We talk and we talk about countless things, but when it comes to those three words, it's silent.

When Harry agreed to let me do his makeup, I was so close to just blurting out I love you on the spot. Harry let me do his makeup without any hesitation and it meant a lot to me. My mom and ex weren't supportive about what I chose to do with my life. I was originally going to St. John's University, majoring in Economics. I didn't like it one bit, so I dropped out and went to beauty school instead.

My mom was very disappointed, I never heard the end of it when I made my decision. I was constantly being told about how "I was so smart and threw away my chance at an actual career," or "I'm a lowlife," or even something along the words of "I'm a disappointment." My dad, however, didn't mind. He wanted me to pursue whatever made me happy. My dad and I have a closer relationship than my mom, especially after everything she has put me through. I was one of the lucky ones with my freelancing career, I managed to grow a large following which helped me advertise my business even further.

After I finished his makeup last week, we had some really hot sex together after a while, so it was a win for the both of us... Sex with him felt better every time, especially after not seeing each other for a while. The wait made it feel even better, almost as if I never wanted to feel anything else.

Weeks like this one where we can't see each other suck. He worked 80 hours last week though, 2 days straight with no breaks. I know that he is busy and this is his whole career, but there is a part of me that misses him. We talk on the phone, FaceTime, text, but that's not the same as seeing each other in person. Especially since we don't live far from each other, we're only about 20 minutes away yet sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

When Harry has shorter shifts, he comes over to my place to stay for the night. My apartment is close to the hospital and it gives us more time together. It's little but it's one of my favorite things, I always look forward to seeing him at my door.

Kendall is on vacation right now, and other than her I don't have many friends. Well, I do have friends but not ones that are close as Kendall and I are. I finished five appointments today and I'm free for the rest of the night, but Harry's probably at work.

You know what, I'll text him.

To Harry: Hey babe
To Harry: When does your shift end? Miss you :((

I hit send on the message, waiting for the tub to fill with warm water. I felt like taking a bubble bath to calm my muscles and everything, my body is tense.

Plus, I have a bottle of Rosé that needs to be finished.

The bath finally fills up as I slowly step in, one foot at a time. I keep my phone at the edge of the tub as I turn on the jets, waiting for the water to start foaming up.