Chapter 45*

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Gotta love me harder)

Bella's POV:

"I'm gonna prove just how much of a sub you are, baby. Go to my bedroom, and I expect you to be fully undressed when I come back," I demanded, getting up and pointing my finger towards the door.

"And if I don't?" He muttered, yawning into his fist.

"Trust me, baby, I'm sure you'll end up regretting it if you don't," I whispered the last part for added effect, it made me feel powerful, okay?

He glanced over at me, looking me up and down before he walked away.

I was so excited for him about his surgery. When I got the phone call, he was ecstatic. You could feel the energy just from his voice.

I always wondered what was so intriguing to him about surgery, but it does seem very interesting after spending time with Harry, studying with him and reading through some of his books.

It sounded like such a cool concept, giving someone two hearts instead of replacing the old one. I didn't even think it was possible until H told me and we started reviewing his study cards together.

I put away his glass in the kitchen, taking my time before walking into my bedroom, slowly turning the doorknob so he'd hear the creak of the door.

"Good boy... you did as I told you to do," I praised, noticing how he was lying down on the bed and his clothes were on the ground, right near the edge of the bed.

He doesn't respond to me though, still lying on the bed in the same position.

Two can play at this game.

Every time I want to take control, he acts uninterested and pretends as if he doesn't enjoy it, always trying to one-up me in some sort of way.

Then, I noticed his eyes were shut as well.

I cocked a brow, walking closer to the bed.

Oh god.

I used my two fingers to cup his chin with my hand, noticing how all his muscles relaxed as he kept his eyes closed, steady breaths through his nose. I slightly tapped on his skin, receiving no reaction from him whatsoever.

He fell asleep. Right before sex.

A deep sleep, it seems.

"Harry..." I whispered, letting out a chuckle as I brushed his hair away from his face, watching him snuggle against the pillow in his slumber.

When an incredibly hot girl is walking around her house in a bikini and tells you to undress, I'm pretty sure it's common sense not to fall asleep.

But I couldn't blame him or be angry, I know he just had this huge surgery and it was pretty late at night. He needs to get some rest.

My plan initially was to try on some bikinis for him for our trip, give him some sort of a show, and then some good sex after.

I slowly pulled the comforter from underneath one of his legs, covering his body with the blanket so he wouldn't get cold.

I couldn't be mad at him, he looked so peaceful asleep. There was a faint smile on his face, his eyelashes sitting pretty as I listened to his breathing. Harry never snores, but he does breathe pretty loud when he's asleep.

At least he'll probably be having a good dream tonight.

I picked up his clothes from the ground, folding and leaving them by the nightstand for him tomorrow. I grabbed my own nightwear, a pair of panties and a camisole for myself to wear to bed later.