Chapter 42

A/N: Slight Mention of Body Image/ Food Restricting.

Bella's P.O.V:

"Oh, you look so beautiful!" I held up the mirror for my client to see her finished result, the huge smile on her face as she examined the makeup look and hair I did on her.

She was my last client this afternoon who came in for a full-on glam look for her Quinceañera. This was my favorite part of my job, seeing the smiles on people's faces after, noticing their confidence rise and overall how happy they are.

"This- this is me?" She looked at herself in doubt.

"Yes babe, it's you!" I reassured her, a smile on my face from how pure her reaction was.

"You made me look so pretty, what the hell?" She muttered under her breath, making me chuckle.

"No, I didn't. That's all you," I smiled at her, moving around the mirror so she could get a better look at herself.

"Can I give you a hug? If you don't mind?" She spoke softly, getting up from the chair.

"Come here," I wrapped my arms around the girl, feeling just as joyous as she was.

"Thank you, so, so, much," she said genuinely as we pulled away from the little hug, making my heart warm.

"You are so welcome, sweetheart. You're going to be amazing for your waltz, don't doubt yourself for a single second," I reassured her, watching her lips curl into a smile.

"I really hope so," she smiled nervously, glancing over at the mirror again before she made her way near the door.

"You were so nice to her, thank you," her mom said, handing me a tip.

"It's no problem, really. Thank you, so much. I hope to see you two soon sometime again," I led them out of the apartment, greeting them goodbye.

This is what I missed.

Doing something I was amazing at and making others happy because of it.

They were my last clients of the day, and I had a few things I needed to get out of the way today.

Grocery shopping.

Call Kendall.

Check up on H.

Call mom.

I was dreading the last one the most.

After spending hours thinking about whether I should bring her to my session, I finally decided that I would bring her along. It could be a breakthrough for me, I hope.

The thing was whether she'd say yes or no.

I sprayed down everything with isopropyl alcohol before closing all the makeup palettes I had used, trying to reorganize the room as quickly as I could.

My mind kept reminiscing back on last night. It was out of this world.

We stayed in the pool for probably half an hour before we wrapped up the night, but it was such an amazing experience. I loved everything he had planned, from the makeshift picnic we had on the rooftop to the ice cream we ate while watching the sunset.

Oh, and the sex.

Calling him "sir" ignited something I didn't know he had in him.

Seeing him so flustered was very fucking hot, and
I was here blushing just from thinking about it. He was probably the only man who could get me off so quickly was another realization that had come upon me from last night.