Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V:

"Harry" I whisper to him since his arm is on top of me. It's 10 am and I just woke up, but I need to use the bathroom.

"Sorry, love." he tells me with his groggy morning voice, still half asleep as he moves his arm. My body is sore from yesterday, when I try and get up, I wince at the pain.

"What happened?" Harry says, slowly opening both of his eyes.

"Nothing, I'm just a bit sore from yesterday, go back to sleep if you want."

"Sore, but you enjoyed it, huh?" He says, giving me his classic smirk as he looks at my ass. Even though he just woke up, he still manages to make one of his cheeky remarks.

"Yes... and I know you did too... being all dominant and shit. We'll talk more, I need to pee really badly now!" He laughs as I walk to the bathroom, trying to avoid the discomfort. I'm fully naked so he'll get one hell of a view I guess.

His bathroom is inside of his room so it's not that much of a walk. I finish taking a piss only to see Harry sitting up on the bed, the blanket covering half of his naked body as he runs his fingers through his hair.

He falls back down onto the bed, groaning probably because he doesn't want to get up. I get back into the bed, covering up most of my body as I steal a glance at Harry.

He looks so... mesmerizing. His jade green eyes, curly hair, and overall bubbly personality are so unique. I feel so different around him and I know it's only been a few weeks knowing him, but I haven't felt this comfortable around someone in years.

I have to ask him what we are one day but I don't know if it's too soon. He probably doesn't even like me in that way and I don't want to go through everything that happened with my ex again.

"Got a lot on your mind?" He asks me, bringing myself back to reality as I spaced out for a few minutes.

"No, it's nothing really." I tell him, trying to hide the fact that I'm lost with him.

"Wait- do you regret last night? Did I do anything wrong or anything you didn't like I'm-" he blurts out, worried as to why my mood changed all of a sudden.

I put my hand on his shoulder, letting him know that it's not his fault.

"No, no... I enjoyed last night. It was amazing. I'm still just a bit tired and sore." I tell him, giving his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

He smiles at me, "Hey, if anything is bothering you or anything that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know. I know yesterday was a bit... different than usual..."

My cheeks redden at his words as memories of last night flash in my head, "Yeah, I'll try. And about last night... I really enjoyed it. I was too nervous to ever experiment like that with anyone else without feeling judged. So thank you, Harry, for being...you." I tell him in all honesty, struggling to get some words out because it's all new to me. He's actually listening to what I'm saying.

"No, thank you, Bella, for being you. I'm up for trying new things all the time... like this." He tells me, giving me a sweet smile.

I reach out to poke his dimple, making him shy.

"You're so cute, you know that?" I tell him, toying with the curl that lays on his forehead.

"Yeah, I know." He says, trying to keep a straight face but we both end up bursting into laughter.

Moments like this with him make me feel so safe.

"I don't wanna get up." He whines and I don't want to either.