Chapter 7*

Harry's P.O.V:

After that 30 minute drive, which felt like an eternity, we finally arrive at my house.

We get out of the car and I take her hand in mine, looking for the elevator, rapidly clicking the up button.

The elevator finally stops and opens for us, only us, at this time of day. I press the floor button and close the elevator door all in a matter of seconds, not wasting any of the time I have with her.

She's just as eager as me, walking as fast as she can in her heels, holding my hand tight as we need to feel each other again. I'm finally all alone with her for once, but there are cameras in the elevator. Fuck it, they'll get a show.

I waste no time, caressing her hips, feeling the skin that peaks out through the lace as I attach myself to that sweet spot on her neck. She whimpers immediately and I continue what I'm doing, sucking gently on the skin and then slowly tugging, marking her to show everyone that she's mine. After marking her, I soothe the skin lightly with my tongue until we reach my floor.

"You're so fucking beautiful..." I whisper to her as I turn my keys to open the door to my flat. My hands stay on her hips as we make our way to the bedroom. My lips attach to hers and she tastes like whiskey and lemon, probably from the drink she had earlier. My hands grope her ass, still partaking in the kiss as she moans in my mouth. That moan goes straight to my already hard cock, making it painful at this point. She suddenly removes her lips from mine, making me worried as to if I did anything wrong.

Instead, she whispers into my ear.

"Play some music." She whispers, giving me a not so innocent smile.

I get my phone out and play one of my favorite playlists, all songs I know she'd love. "Daddy Issues" by The Neighbourhood starts playing.

I instantly smirk at her as she looks into my eyes.

I need to taste her so badly.

I push her directly on the bed, making her gasp from the sudden movement.

"Dessert time, baby."

I scrunch up her dress to her hips, keeping it on her for now because I want to take it off slowly later. I notice that she's wearing this beautiful lace black thong, making me groan out loud from the sight. I use my index finger to move her panties to the side, revealing her pretty cunt, already dripping in arousal. My face is inches away from her cunt as she whines desperately, feeling my breath near her core.

"Harry-please." She whines more and more, practically begging for my tongue.

I wanna give it to her so bad, but not yet. As my index finger is holding her panties to the side, I take my middle finger to drag it up her wet folds, feeling her excitement. I bring my middle finger to my mouth and suck off all the arousal, making a pop sound as I lick it clean. She looks at me in awe, keeping her eyes on me to see what I do next.

I pull her underwear off completely, taking in the sight of her beautiful cunt once again. I stop her whining by burying my head in between her legs and licking a long stripe down her slit, making her moan out loud. I focus my attention on her clit, circling the bud and then sucking on it slowly, making her arch her back in pleasure. I don't want her coming just yet, so I bring myself away from her clit, licking a long stripe against her folds again.

I place a soft kiss on her opening, making her shudder.

"Baby tastes so sweet."

I hum at the sight of her glistening pussy, using my hands to gently push apart her legs even more. I start flicking my tongue on her clit as my hand's grip onto her thigh, making her moan my name. The sound of her raspy voice saying my name has precum leaking out of my tip. She pushes her hips against my face, allowing me to stick my tongue in her entrance and pleasure her g-spot. I reach the sweet spot and start curling my tongue, feeling the spongey area that has her screaming in seconds.