Chapter Five

"What do you want Evelyn?" Tobias said

"I just, I don't want to lose you again." Evelyn said

"Shut up Evelyn. We are leaving an you can't do anything about it." I said "Come on Tobias."

**********
We found Tobias' old apartment in Dauntless and settled in. He found extra blankets too.

"I'll take the brace off. You look hideous with it on." Tobias said as he unhooked the brace and wrapped my leg.

"Thank you." I said

"You okay?"

"Yea." a tear rolled down my cheek

He sat next to me on the bed. He put his arms around me. He pressed his lips to mine. I put my head on his chest. He helped me get settled in bed.

"Tobias, I love you." I said

"I love you too Tris." he said

"Call me Beatrice."

"Okay, Beatrice."

He smiled. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

When I woke up, Tobias was carrying a box across the room to a table.

"Hey." I said

"Hey." Tobias said

He set the box on the table and helped me up.

"What's in the box?"

"More bandage rolls."

"Oh."

"You hungry? I could probably find something in the back."

I stood up and walked toward to door. Tobias followed me. I walked to the kitchen and found some eggs in the fridge. We each cooked two eggs. We sat down at a bench and ate.

"Did you find cake in the back?" I asked

"Yea. Four maybe five boxes." he replied

"What should we do?"

"Maybe we could start training again. So you can do more things."

"Sound good."

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence with our fingers laced together. After breakfast, we headed to the training room. We worked on my fighting skills.

"Getting better. Maybe tomorrow we can work on the punching skills." Tobias said

"You're saying I am weak?"

"No."

"Whatever." I said with a smile

I fitted my lips to his. He put his arms around my waist. My arms laced around his waist. He pulled back and we walked to the apartment.