Chapter Thirteen-4 years later

I woke up next to Tobias. He was still sleeping. The pain in my abdomen was getting worse each day. I quietly went downstairs and made some breakfast. He came down when I was done cooking. I grabbed him a plate and placed the pan in the middle of the table.

I stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning." I said

"Morning." he replied

We lived in a house Evelyn had built next to Dauntless. We were getting married soon. Evelyn had promised that if we got married, she would bring the factions back. Tobias and I had often thought of how we would make the wedding happen. Dauntless style or Abnegation style.

"How did you sleep?" Tobias asked

"Rough night." I said

"You feeling okay?"

"50/50"

He pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head.

"How should we do this?" he asked

"Dauntless." I said

"Good choice. When?"

"Tomorrow. The sooner the better."

Tobias smiled. He sat down at the table and started eating. I grabbed an extra plate and sat next to him. We ate in silence. Once he finished, I cleaned up the table and went upstairs to get dressed.

I dressed in my usual Dauntless black. I went downstairs and sat on the couch to wait for Tobias. Soon after I sat down, Tobias joined me on the couch. His tattoo was poking out of his shirt. I smiled at him.

"What?" he asked

"Just remembering the first time I saw you." I said

He smiled back at me. I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat there for awhile. We decided to go down to the training room in the compound.

I started with punching bags and then I started jumping long distance. If we got married Dauntless style, we would have to jump the chasm. After 5 hours of training, we went back to our house and showered.

"Who's gonna tell Evelyn?" Tobias asked

"Both of us." I replied

After we finished showering, we walked to Erudite. Evelyn was sitting in a chair across the room. She jumped up from her chair.

"So, what's the plan?" Evelyn asked

"Dauntless style. Come alone." Tobias said

"No guests?"

"No."

"Thank you for telling me. How does 8 o'clock this evening sound?"

"Good."

"I'll see you then."

We walked out of Erudite hand in hand. Once we got to our house, Tobias started making lunch. I ran upstairs. The pain in my abdomen got worse. I found a test kit in my cabinet. I took the test. I almost cried when I got the results.