Chapter Fourteen

I ran downstairs. I had a bright smile on my face.

"What happened? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" Tobias asked laughing. He out stretched his arms. I jumped into them.

"It's what you've always wanted."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea."

"Boy is Caleb and girl is Christina."

"I love you Tobias."

"I love you too Tris."

************
We were at the edge at 8 on the dot. Evelyn was waiting for us. We counted to three and jumped. We landed on the other side safely. Well, almost. I had landed on top of Tobias. He protected me from hitting the ground.

Evelyn started clapping. We ran back to our house and celebrated. With Dauntless cake.

************
Baby Christina Prior arrived suddenly. Tobias had decided to take on my last name since he didn't want any part of his. She was very small. She looked even smaller when Tobias was holding her. No one visited us in the hospital.

We did have to run to the city hospital when I went into labor. Well, Tobias ran with me on his back. I was in labor for a day.

They let me go home 4 days after Christina was born. It was my mother's birthday. We prepared Christina's room full with a crib and rocking chair that Matthew had sent us.

"I think I am happier now." I said as Christina fell asleep. Tobias placed his hands gently on my shoulders.

"So am I." he said.

We kissed in the darkness. We had finally got our dream. Everything was perfect. Just perfect.

Or so we thought....