Chapter Twenty Six

"Let's see if Zeke can be unpansycake like." I said

"Who gave you bread?" Tobias said laughing

"Zeke! Come here!" I yelled laughing

"What?" Zeke said as he ran towards us

"Prove that you're not a pansycake." I said

Just as the last word came out of my mouth, Tobias kicked Zeke in the leg.They started fighting, slowly making their way to the platform. Then someone came up behind me and put something over my head and into my mouth. A choke. I tried to scream but no one could hear me. The person placed a note in the light and grabbed my arms. They started dragging me out of the compound. They lifted their fist up and brought it down. My head was pounding. That was it.

I woke up in a strange room. I recognized it as the room I stayed in when I ran away. I tried to sit up in the bed. I was tied to the bed. The choke was still in my mouth. I screamed into it. Tears streamed down my face. Then a man walked into the room wearing Amity red and yellow. I recognized him as Drew.

"Not as tough as you think you are. Four can't save you now." Drew said

He closed the door and sat on the bed. He stroked by leg lightly. I noticed I was in yellow shorts and a small red top. Drew's hand moved up my arm and up to my cheek. Tears streamed down my face.

"So delicate and beautiful. To bad you have to die." he said

Drew took the choke out of my mouth.

"You won't get away with this." I said

"Sh." Drew said, putting his hands all over me " It will ruin the moment."

Drew put a small choke in my mouth. He placed his hands on my cheeks. He kissed me full on the lips. I screamed as loud as I could. Drew kissed harder. His hands ran up my bare back. Drew pulled back.

"I would really hate for you to die." Drew said

He pulled a flask out of his pocket. Tears streamed down my face. He poured it down my throat. I swallowed. I felt drowsy. My eyes got heavy. Drew left the room, turning out the lights. I fell asleep.

I woke up screaming. No one was in the room. I felt weak and hungry. I wondered how long I would be asleep. The door burst open. Jonanna.

"Tris! Dear God. Hold on." Jonnana said untying the ropes and pulling the choke out

"Jonanna!" I said

"Don't worry. I will have one of my advisors notify Dauntless." Jonanna said

When she finshed untying the ropes, I leaped off the bed and fell to the floor.

"I'll get you some food. Here, I'll carry you." Jonanna said

She pulled me up into her arms. She walked out of the room calmly. Someone came running toward Jonanna.

"Thank God she is okay." the person said

"Emily, go to Dauntless and tell them Tris is alive and at Amity." Joanna said

Emily. She was the one who took care of me when I ran away. Joanna carried me to the infirmary. The doctors hooked me up to some machines.

"How long have I been here?" I asked the doctor

"About two weeks." he replied

"Two weeks?" I shouted

"Calm down. Your heart rate is really high. I'll get you some food."

I laid back down on the bed. The doctor came back in about five minutes with food. I ate in silence. After abut an hour in the hospital, the doctor un hooked me and told me I could go home. I leaped off the bed. I ran toward the exit. All I could think about was Tobias. How hurt he must be. Two weeks. Two weeks.

I ran towards Dauntless. I ran until I got to the compound. Zeke was sitting in a chair by the door. Suddenly, I couldn't hold my own weight anymore. I fell to the ground. My eyes shut.

******