Naughty Girl

WARNING 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT! 😏

You couldn't keep your hands off of each other all week, craving that sexual affection. The both of you were that busy that all you shared were a few kisses in empty classrooms, stopping before it got heated. Sebastian was extremely distracted with meetings and planning out assignments to give his students, and you were drowning in homework. Writing 2-3 chapters of your short story a day.

All you wanted was to go down on him under his desk whilst he had a class, and all he wanted was to bend you over your desk, he didn't care about the rules anymore. You wore your skirt shorter and shorter each day, teasing him ever so slightly. But to him it was a huge tease, he wanted to rip it off of you. 

Today was different though, you knew he would be staying late to finish off marking peoples work and you had too much time on your hands. The minute your last lesson ended you headed straight to his office, making yourself look pretty as you sat upon his desk. 

To Sebastian: Meet me in your office, I have a surprise for you 😉

To Y/N: Be there in 5, i'm excited.

You made sure to lock the door from the inside. Only Sebastian had a key so you would know it was him entering. You didn't want a random person seeing you full frontal on your professors desk. The best thing, the room doesn't have any security cameras so you could do as you pleased.

Sebastian was done for the day, he walked down the hall towards his office, his heart pumping with adrenaline and arousal as he got closer to the room. You heard his keys jingle at the door, preparing yourself for your afternoon snack.

He walked inside, leaning back against the door-frame as he watched you on his desk, legs spread wide open, skirt riding high. Sebastian locked the door, eyes fixed on your revealing top. He slowly walked towards you, loosening his tie and opening a few buttons of his shirt before clearing his throat firmly, speaking in a dark, dangerous tone. 

"Someone wants to play hm?", his voice made you quiver in arousal.

Before you could reply you were cut off by a kiss, his tongue interlocked with yours, addicted to your taste. Sebastian growled lowly, squeezing your throat, watching in satisfaction as you choked small, helpless whimpers. He needed you just as much as you needed him.

You started to palm his dick through his pants, feeling it get harder. He moved the kiss to your neck, working his way down, making you shiver with anticipation. You unbuckled his pants, taking them off along with his boxers. His cock sprung out, lightly hitting against his abdomen. Licking your lips, you got off of the desk and got down on your knees in front of him. He gave himself a few strokes, groaning. Your tongue rolled out of your mouth, licking your lips with excitement. Craving him. 

"You're such a cock-slut aren't you doll?", his eyes widened at the sight of you on your knees below him.

"Mhm", you mumbled, getting started on his length.

Sebastian's cock twitched as you wrapped a hand around, licking the tip. Looking up at him as you swirled your tongue around, before wrapping your lips around it and lightly suckling. Sebastian let out a deep moan when he felt your mouth wrap around his cock. Getting used to the bitter taste easily and taking him down a bit further, your cheeks hollowing.

He wanted to fuck you so bad, not caring about if he felt good or not. He lifted you up from your knees, carrying you over to his desk chair, sitting you on his lap. 

Gesturing for you to open up your legs, you did as you were told, letting your thighs hook over his legs. His fingers teasing you, trailing up your thighs.