Sensual Sunday Afternoon

♡ 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT! ♡

"Gimme a kiss", your words slurred as your feet hit his doorstep.

Sebastian pressed a kiss to your cheek, doing as told, as he opened the door to his apartment. The man was so frustrated with you right now, the fact you got so incredibly drunk when meeting his friends for the first time, the fact you told them about him being your teacher.

He had to understand your nerves though, the party was bigger than you expected, plus you met his bitch of an ex-girlfriend. You were bound to be nervous. Alcohol was the one thing that made you more confident, unfortunately you drank too much.

"Someones ready for bed", he mumbled down at you.

"I am not!", you protested, blocking him from entering.

He stared down at you, giving you a possessive look, he hated when you were bratty.

"Move", he wasn't in the mood for it.

"No".

"I said move Y/N, go get ready for bed", the tone in his voice was serious, you moved out of his way, heading to the bedroom.

He locked up, throwing his keys into a small porcelain dish by the side of the door. Following you to his bedroom, he helped you undress, as you struggled to undo the zip at the back. The rain began to hit the window as the 5am clouds filled the sky. It was quite peaceful but you were too drunk to appreciate it.

Sebastian grabbed a sweater this time, switching up from the oversized tees, he could tell you were cold as the autumn breeze flooded through the windows of his apartment. Pulling it over your head, he pecked a kiss to your mouth as your face was revealed. You smiled, knowing he wasn't mad at you.

After brushing your teeth, you helped yourself into bed as Sebastian got himself undressed. He only wore his underwear, feeling rather warm compared to you. Crawling in next to you, turning the light off, he pulled you into a snuggle. His warmth radiated through the duvet, your temperature rose at an instant, feeling cosy and warm in his arms.

"Your ex isn't a very nice lady", you muttered as you closed your sleepy eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to meet her, I didn't realise she would be there tonight", he said squeezing you tighter, "whatever she said, ignore it".

"I love you more than anything", you mumbled.

"I love you more than words can say", he replied.

-

You both didn't set an alarm, going bed at 5am, sleeping in til whatever time. The sound of busy New York was what woke you. Beeping taxis and traffic. As you opened you eyes, you felt odd, like something was missing. Reaching your hand to your right, an empty bed.

Sitting up at an instant, confused where your boyfriend was. Your face dropped when you saw the emptiness, it was your favourite thing to wake up to in the morning, his presence. You loved how he would wrap you in his arms and lounge about with you until god knows what time.

Looking around, noticing there was a note on his pillow, written in cursive. You smiled at the sight of his handwriting.

𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓊𝓅 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓊𝓈, 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉. 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇.

- 𝓢𝓮𝓫 <𝟥

Your face lit up as you read his words on the paper, 'make yourself at home', as if you lived with him. Oh how you wished you could, although there would be so much more to stress over than just sneaking around. Your parents wondering why they were no longer paying for a dorm, Suzy having to keep it a secret from the others, having to travel to and from college with Sebastian. Too. Much. Stress.