Devilish

WARNING 18+ SEXUAL CONTENT

The minute you got to his apartment, all eyes were on each other.

He slammed the door closed and pushed you up against it. Your skin was glowing due to the sweaty haze that coated the club you had just been to. He picked you up with force, pressing your back flat up against the door. His hands were rubbing all over your body, eager to fuck you senseless.

"Now what does the little devil want tonight? A trick or a treat?", the corny phrase slipped through his lips, sounding sexy as ever, "it all depends if you're a good girl or a naughty girl".

You moaned as his lips pressed to your highly exposed collarbone, let trailed all over, letting you quiver with excitement.

"Well daddy, I don't know how to behave", you smirked, "I think you should treat me a lesson".

His thoughts instantly went to how many men must have been looking at you tonight, your skimpy costume exposing all your sexiest features. His doll, no one elses.

"I think I just might", the devilish smirk fell upon his face.

With an instant he went back to kissing your neck, slowly beginning to suck until he heard small moans flood from your mouth. Pulling away to reveal his masterpiece. A cluster of mauve, trailing from behind your ear down to your breasts. No doubt would this be the talking point when you next saw Suzy and Aspen. Sebastian didn't care, it was his way of labelling you as his.

He lifted you off of the door, carrying you to the bedroom, lying you down onto your back on the bed

He lifted you off of the door, carrying you to the bedroom, lying you down onto your back on the bed. Gawking at you for a moment, he then went digging through his dresser, pulling out a handful of things.

"Close your eyes kitten", he muttered from across the room.

You felt him lift your head up and place a blindfold over your eyes, excitement ran through your veins, making you feel weak with pleasure.

"Are you okay with pain?", he asked, squeezing your thigh.

"What!", you sat up beginning to take the blindfold off.

Before you could, he pushed you back down with one of his hands, using the other to blindfold you again. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to your lips, reassuring you not to worry.

"I'm not going to hurt you... unless you want me to".

"What do you mean Sebastian?".

"I want to experiment with you", he licked his lips, biting the bottom with his teeth, "you once said you want someone to be your dominant, but I won't do anything that you are uncomfortable with".

You took a deep breath, remembering that you wanted this, knowing that he wanted it too made you feel a little less nervous.

"Okay if I say stop you will stop okay?".