Lightweight

:)

After a long afternoon of classes you returned back to your dorm, shattered from all of the work you had completed today, feeling kind of lucky that you overslept. Sebastian was quite distant in class earlier, he seemed flustered, most likely because his boss pulled him in for a chat. You couldn't help but feel guilty for distracting him this morning, it wasn't your plan to stay his. He sent you a text earlier apologising for his mood, you were quick to respond, telling him you understood.

He had to stay late again tonight. Due to him missing his first two classes, he had to catch up on marking. A supply teacher collected everyones work for the day and handed it to Sebastian to take a look at. He hated himself for being so unorganised and not setting an alarm this morning.

On returning to your dorm, you were greeted by Suzy and Aspen. They were all dolled up, well Suzy at least, Aspen wasn't the kind for wearing girly stuff.

"Going out out?", you said, glaring at their outfits.

"Yes, omg you should totally come with!", Suzy squealed.

"I'm tired, i've been in classes all day, I just want to go to bed... maybe another time?", you said jumping onto your mattress.

"Come on! We haven't had a girls night in ages! Pretty please?", Aspen smiled, holding their hands in a praying position.

"Yeah pretty please?", Suzy pouted her lips too.

"Fine."

With that, you headed to your dresser to look for something to wear. You hadn't been clubbing in a long time, not since summer at least. Unsure if you had even brought going out clothes from your room back home. Digging to the bottom, fingers hitting the wooden chest, you sighed.

"I don't have anything to wear".

Suzy headed over to her dresser this time, throwing clothes from side to side, almost drowning Aspen in the process. She pulled out two dresses, two options, two completely different looks.

One dress was perky, preppy and pink. The other was sexy, scandalous and black.

Baring it all, you went for the black option. You were heading into the most popular clubs in Manhattan. Who knows, you could bump into a celebrity. You didn't want to look like you were going on a cute picnic date, you wanted to feel like the definition of woman empowerment.

Slipping it on, you gasped at the way it hugged your curves. It wasn't too tight but it settled nicely on your small frame. The cleavage was a bit too much for you, not wanting to gain unwanted attention from men. All in all you felt like a boss, this wasn't your usual choice for a dress, body dysmorphia and that.

 All in all you felt like a boss, this wasn't your usual choice for a dress, body dysmorphia and that

"Oh wow Y/N, you look hot", Aspen gasped, one followed from Suzy too.

"Really? You don't think it's too much?".