Seduction

I only have one day remaining, just one more day until I would be truly free of this Jotun form forever and the Queen Mother had planned it all out meticulously.

Now that the King had fully recovered from his injuries, he would be at his busiest tomorrow, ensuring that Prince Thor's farewell ball went ahead without incident.

Having to greet all of the noble guests from across the nine realms upon their arrival would hopefully distract him long enough not notice my absence.

The Queen Mother had made all the necessary preparations and had enlisted Ruth and Sara to assist her, although she has been rather vague surrounding the details of this ritual which had made me quite nervous.

In spite of all that, I was still happy even though I had been feeling rather guilty over keeping this a secret from the man I love.

Since he had been able to leave his bed chambers and with my secret dance lessons, I had barely had the opportunity to speak with him at all.

As far as anyone else were to know, I was simply a princess staying here on Asgard and the people of the kingdom had kindly welcomed me with open arms.

I had even been moved to far grander chambers as a result of being an 'honoured guest', but I did not approve of the distance it had put between myself and the King.

When he would see me next, my Jotun form would be gone completely and I would be denying him the opportunity to say goodbye if I did not see him today.

I knew where would most likely be, and that is where he always is when there are guests set to arrive. He enjoys visiting the library to study their cultures so he can best accommodate them.

I enter the library and find him there asleep on a bench with a book resting on his chest. I kneel down next to him and smile at his peaceful state.

Me: "Wake up, my love" I whisper upon placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Loki: "I was resting my eyes" he smiles with his eyes still closed.

Me: "You work far too hard".

Loki: "Were you missing me, my love?"

Me: "Actually, I came here in search of a book" I lie to tease him.

Loki: "Any particular genre?"

Me: "Midgardian Literature".

I begin slowly roaming through the endless rows of shelves until I reach the section containing the book I desire before pulling it down.

The King soon finds me with a look of curiosity on his face as I open the book and begin to read it.

Loki: "Did you find the book you were searching for?"

Me: "I most certainly did, my love. I once overheard some of the servant girls speaking of this after they caught a glimpse of it's contents. It sounded rather interesting".

Loki: "May I see?"

I walk over to him and place the book down on the table next to him before opening it to the page I had been reading.

Loki: "The Kama Sutra? A rather interested choice" he smirks.

Me: "You have read it?"

Loki: "I have, and I must say that this one is a particular favourite of mine" he whispers in my ear while he flicks the page to an image of a man and woman in an almost impossible position.

I can feel my cheeks flush with the lewd thoughts this image conjures in my mind. The King's eyes meet my own and my stomach flutters with anticipation.

His fingers delicately caress my thigh and he leans in so close that I can hear his heart beating rhythmically through the contrasting silence in the library.

I turn my back to him, swiftly placing one hand on the table and flicking to the next page with the other.

Me: "You like to accommodate all of your guests wants and needs, do you not?"

Loki: "I do indeed" he tells me as his towering body leans over mine to look at the book.

Me: "So as your honoured guest you would seek to please me?"

His hands meet mine on the table as his fingers interweave with my own, and I feel his chest pressing firmly against my back.

Loki: "You can have anything you desire".

Me: "If I were to ask the King of Asgard to join me in my chambers this evening, would he see to it that all my wants and needs were met?"

With his hands still interlocking mine, he pulls his arms around my waist, therefore trapping me in his grasp. With his body roughly forced against my own he places a sensual kiss on my neck.

Loki: "Is that what you truly desire?"

Me: "It is, my love".

Loki: "Then I shall look forward to visiting you this evening, my pet".