Nervous

My seductive confidence that I had displayed earlier that day in the library, which had enticed the King to join me in my chambers this evening had begun to fade as the day wore on.

As much as I truly desire him, the realisation of my inexperience when it came to such matters would surely be my downfall when he arrives.

I was no longer a palace servant and therefore intimacy with him was no longer forbidden, yet it still felt that way. It made the very idea of it all the more titillating.

When I arrive back at my chambers, there are two boxes carefully placed on the bed. Upon opening the first, I discover undergarments that were most certainly enough to cause a frost giant to blush.

What little dark green silken material there was, was accompanied by a green, short, figure hugging night dress made from lace that was almost entirely transparent.

In the second box, I find a pair of women's shoes with long slender heels and of course they were also green.

Clearly the King had intended for me to wear them this evening. I had little doubt in my mind that my plan to lure him here had indeed been successful and his intentions were clearly sinful.

I ready myself for him to arrive, but as the evening drew nearer and I admired my new lingerie in the mirror, I wondered if he would approve.

I relax on the bed, anxiously awaiting his arrival when a knock on the door has my heart racing. After quickly covering myself with a robe, I open it.

There is a silver tray on the ground so I bring it inside. When I lift the lid I see something that surprises me, strawberries and cream. I could not help but feel slightly amused by it.

Me: "Very funny, Loki" I say, rolling my eyes as I dip my finger into the cream and lick it off.

Loki: "How does it taste?" his voice unexpectedly coming from behind startles me.

Me: "When did you arrive?"

Loki: "Moments ago" he smirks.

He stalks over in my direction and begins removing my robe, slipping it from my body as I stand there completely frozen.

His eyes darken with lust as gazes upon my body dressed in the lingerie that he had selected for me.

Loki: "Seeing you like this has a dangerous affect on me, my pet".

Me: "You have excellent taste".

I believe he is leaning in for a kiss, but I am left wanting as he simply reaches behind me and takes a strawberry from the tray, bringing it to his mouth and taking a bite.

Loki: "Delicious. You should try one" he smiles devilishly.

Me: "Or I could simply do this?"

I kiss him, tasting the sweetness of the fruit still lingering on his lips. Although he seems surprised, I can feel his smile when the kiss deepens and his arms wrap around me.

Loki: "I may take a bath, it has been rather a long day. Would you care to join me?"

Me: "Perhaps I will".

While he draws the bath, I sit on the edge of the bed awaiting his return. I soon feel a finger slip under my chin, forcing me to look towards to him.

Loki: "Are you afraid?"

Me: "A little" I confess.

Loki: "On your feet".

His eyes never leave mine as I stand in front of him. I gasp with anticipation when I feel his fingers caressing my outer thighs, slowly raising the lace nightdress up and over my head.

He makes quick work of unclasping the back of the brassiere and tossing it aside. Before I can speak, he lowers himself down onto his knees, with his hands then slowly lowering my remaining undergarments.

Shortly after while we bathe together, the King asks me a simple question.

Loki: "What is it that you want from life, Valanya?"

Me: "To be more than what my life was destined to be and to help others who need it".

Loki: "You sound like Thor" he laughs.

Me: "Any you, what is it that you want from this life?"

Loki: "I already have everything I could ever want".

Me: "You do?"

Loki: "I have everything I ever wanted here in my arms at this very moment" he whispers sincerely in my ear.

Me: "I apologise for no longer being the confident seductress I appeared to be in the library earlier today" I laugh.

Loki: "No matter. I have always found your sweet, naive innocence rather appealing" he says while trailing small, tender kisses along my neck.

Me: "So you would not wish to bed me as you would one of your many maidens?"

Loki: "Certainly not. They were there solely for my pleasure and I never cared whether they left my chambers satisfied or otherwise".

Me: "And if we were to lay together, what would you aspire to do differently with me?"

Loki: "This" he whispers as his hand travels down my body.