Chapter 34 (Clans)

***

"I heard what happened" Astrid started the conversation with Leif and Speros as they walk down the hall of Royals Domain.

"Kadmos that fool really push his luck. Did he really think he can get away with what he is said to the Emperor?" Sagot naman ni Speros.

Leif, Astrid and Speros are going to the Empress chamber. Matagal na rin kasi ang huli nilang pagu-usap na apat. At isang araw na rin ang lumipas matapos ang mangyari sa Throne Room. And Astrid heard from Xyrill's servants that she just stayed the whole day in her room.

"So that's what you're working on" Napalingon naman si Speros kay Leif at ngumiti.

"Of course the Empress trusted me. And knowing this is her first assignment says a lot, right?" Astrid rolled her eyes.

They just expected that since Xyrill knew them longer, she would ask them. Pero wala naman silang magagawa kung sino ang ma-assign.

"And she also saw what the Emperor did to Kadmos" Napahinga nang malalim si Astrid sa sinabi ni Speros.

"By her reaction, it's her first time seeing those kind of things" dagdag ni Speros.

"That's an understandable reaction. Her life in Earth is just the average student, just thinking how to pass her quizzes and exams. And then all of the sudden she caught up in all this" The two gentlemen listened as Astrid narrated Xyrill life in Earth.

"Our mere existance is already too much to handle. Knowing there are other people outside the Earth" Dagdag naman ni Speros sa usapan habang tahimik lang na nakikinig si Leif.

Nakarating na sila sa harap ng kwarto ng Empress, kakatok na sana si Leif nang lumabas si Egilior sa kwarto.

Egilior bowed in front of the 3 Knights "How can I help you?" Tanong ni Egilior.

"Where is Xyr- I mean the Empress?" Tanong ni Astrid.

"She's at her office. Do you want me to accompany you?"

"You don't have too, you can go back to whatever you doing" Egilior nod and walk away.

Naglakad na uli ang tatlo sa office ni Xyrill.

Marahan kumatok si Astrid sa pinto ng office. "Your Majesty, this is Astrid. May we com-" Nanlaki naman ang mata ng tatlong Knights ng biglang bumukas ang pinto at niluwa nito si Xyrill na agad yumakap kay Astrid.

"Omg! Bakit ngayon lang kayo nagparamdam sa akin!" Astrid smiled and pat the Empress shoulder.

"Your Highness we should get inside" Singit ni Leif sa dalawang babae.

"Ah oo nga pala, pasok kayo!" They started to scan the whole room when they got inside. This is the first time that they got inside the Empress Office. Lagi kasi sa Office ng Emperor ang diretso nila sa floor na'to.

Nakatingin lang si Xyrill sa tatlong Knights na nililibot pa ang tingin sa paligid. "Hindi ba kayo uupo?" Tanong ni Xyrill. Nagkatinginan naman ang tatlong Knights.

Nakuha naman agad ni Xyrill ang gusto nilang gawin. Since she's the Empress. They're not allowed to sit unless the Empress sat first.

"Ano ba kayo! Just treat me normal lalo na pag tayo lang, parang hindi tayo magkakaibigan" They nodded.

Umalis naman si Xyrill sa sala at bumalik na may dalang pagkain.

"Look at this! I hope you two remember this food. Krea helped me to make this" Masayang sabi no Xyrill at tsaka nilapag ang kwek-kwek, kikiam, fishball sa lamesa.