Chapter 55 (The Search)

***

"What is he saying?!" One of the Elders or Aes Sidhe exclaimed when they watched the news about the arrest of Prince Asher and Empress Xyrill.

"Contact the Palace right now!" Utos ng mga Elders pero lumapit ang isa nilang helper.

"The Palace informed us that both of them escaped the Palace. And no one knows where they are" Napabalik ang isang Elder sa kaniyang upuan.

Pero agad nabulabog ang buong meeting room ng pumasok ang ilan sa mga miyembro nila.

"Master! Prince Clovis of Abydos is here with their royal army!" Sigaw ng bagong pasok.

"They said they need to search the whole Island for the Empress"

***

Habang naghihintay sa labas ng island. Napatingin si Clovis sa isang mahabang tulay bago makapasok sa main island ng Aes Sidhe. The place reminded him how the Royal Palace look like.

There's also a long bridge before getting inside the main gate of Palace.

Prince Clovis got the orders to search the Aes Sidhe to find if the Empress is hiding there.

There's no issue if a royal family will visit the Aes Sidhe but not in a situation where you're suspecting a Somniator for a criminal reason.

Her offense? Attempted murder of the whole Royal Family. And Prince Asher as an accomplice.

Papasok na sana ng ship si Clovis ng lumabas sa ere ang isang monitor at pinakita ang isa sa mga Elders. "What is this about Your Highness?" Tanong nito.

"I assumed you heard the news about the Empress. I have an order to search the whole place, Elder Marius" Sagot ni Clovis. Sabay pakita nito ng documents galing sa Emperor.

"You can but you have to meet us first. Your ship however can't go inside" Namatay ang nasa screen at bumukas ang gate sa bridge.

Clovis let out a sigh at open his armlet. "All ship. Standby but be ready. The Generals will come with me" Utos ng prinsipe at tsaka naunang mag lakad. Mabilis na sumunod sa kaniya ang mga Generals na kasama niya.

Nang makarating na sila sa kabilang dulo ng bridge. Sumalubong sa kanila ang iba pang members ng Aes Sidhe Council habang masama ang tingin ng mga nakatira sa Island kay Prince Clovis.

And because of his inhuman senses. The Prince can feel all the glaring eyes coming to his way as he walks inside.

Iginala ni Clovis ang kaniyang mata sa paligid. Hindi maikakaila ang ganda ng lugar. Mas lalo pa itong gumanda kumpara sa una niyang pag punta dito noong bata pa siya.

Every time a new member of Granzreich was born, they will have the bless of Elders from Aes Sidhe in their name day. That's why Elder Marius was the one who officiate the Royal Wedding of Emperor Reiko and Empress Xyrill.

A few minutes of walking and the Prince arrive at the meeting room of the Elders. Sinalubong siya ng mga naka-simangot na tao sa loob.

"Thank you for letting us in" The Prince bowed at them but the Elders didn't budge.

"So you're here to search for Lady Xyrill?" Tumango si Clovis.