Chapter 74 (I want to See)

Xyrill

I can't breath. Hindi ko inakalang sobrang haba pala talaga ng tulay na'to.

I look up to the sky and saw a bunch of ships. I'm sure some of them already noticed me, I'm alone and walking in the bridge so it's easy to see me.

Some of the ships started following me but they didn't attack me or anything. Good, I continued walking.

Just according to our plan.

***

"Kung wala akong kakampi, ako mismo ang gagawa ng kakampi ko" Xyrill told herself and tighten her grip on the tablet.

Pinag-isipan ni Xyrill lahat ang sinabi ng namatay na Xyrill, hanggang ngayon ay puno pa rin ng lungkot at galit si Xyrill sa nangyari sa kaniya.

Binuksan ni Xyrill ang tablet at tinignan ang mga messages nito, at gaya ng inaasahan niya. Nakita niya ang usapan nila ng Emperor.

When Xyrill thought of an ally, the first thing that comes to her mind is Reiko, the Emperor himself. The future Xyrill may have give up on the situation but not this present Xyrill. And she already done this, the two of them work in the past.

Xyrill took a heavy exhale before tapping the letters on the tablet to send Reiko a message.

"Hey, are you still there? If you see this message contact me" That was her first message to him.

While on the other hand. Reiko just finished his conversation with Asher in his cell when he saw the notification pop out on his armlet.

His eyes widen when he read it and run immediately to his office, he heard Herra calling his name but he didn't look back and continued running.

It didn't took longer for Xyrill to received a message from him. "Who are you? Which one?" Xyrill immediately understood the question from Reiko.

"Saan at kailan niya pa alam ang tungkol sa amin ni Xyrill?" Nagda-dalawang isip si Xyrill kung kay Asher, Clovis o kay Xyrill mismo nalaman ni Reiko.

Xyrill received another message. "Can I call you?" Nakaramdam ng konting kaba si Xyrill pero agad din itong nawala. Siya ang nag lakas ng loob at naunang tumawag kay Reiko, and he immediately answered it.

A video pop out of her screen and for some reason Xyrill lowered her head, gathering all her courage to look at him.

And when she look at the camera, she saw a unique sight. Even in the camera, Reiko's glaze seems so different from the last time she remembered it to be. It's full of anticipation, worries, and relief.

There's a long silence between them, they just stared at each other. Especially Reiko, his eyes circles around Xyrill. He noticed that Xyrill's dirty clothes and face, she also got thinner and what worried him most is the blood all over her.

From her clothes, her hands, and to her face. Her shiny hair is also messed up. "You look rough" Reiko spoke first.

When Xyrill heard his voice, she had a hard time breathing. She did all her best to not suddenly cry, especially in front of him.

She parted her lips a little, trying to bring out the words from her mouth. But all of the sudden, Xyrill vigorously cough. She lowered her head to not be seen in the camera. Reiko stared intensely at her.

Nakakita si Xyrill ng dugo sa kamay niya, pero hindi niya ito pinansin ang agad na pinunas sa kaniyang damit bago uli tumingin sa camera. She's not aware that the side of her lips has blood on it and Reiko noticed it but didn't say anything.